WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The more I see that black panther suit the more I like it. I think if they switched up the helmet to be more like the one from black panther it would be a winner.

Last edited:
I’m good with Square Enix Marvel games. Did the Spidey DLC ever even drop for the PS heads or is that not even happening anymore?:lol:

Side-note, the OG Iron Man and Black Panther voices in costumes sounded so tough.

Not liking Loki so far.

Why would they brush off the infinity stones like that?

They pulled a TLJ on us.
No they didn't.

The infinity stones were always small scale when you deal with multiple universes and time travel.

If anything the MCU kinda made them rocks seem too important. Plus them joints got an off switch :lol:

Wait until they introduce the heart of the universe, m'krann crystal, the eye of Agamatto, the ultimate nullifier, nega bands, quantum bands, and an actual cosmic cube.

Last edited:
wait I assumed the Eye of Agamotto was powered by the time stone?

but yeah, It did seem they were making the infinity stones the end all be all but at the same time we seen people like Dormammu who seemed even more powerful.

I dont see it as belittling the stones, moreso that we haven't really seen anything yet.

Thought the infinity stones were the most powerful weapons in the universe.

That's the whole motive of the franchise.

I just don't like that ****.

Of course I'll keep watching but that **** just doesn't make sense to me.

wait I assumed the Eye of Agamotto was powered by the time stone?
No.

I don't know why but the MCU did a few red herrings with cosmic artifacts for some reason.

They clearly show what looks like the cosmic cube in First Avenger but then break it and reveal its the space stone in Avengers.

In the comics, the cosmic cube is actually tied to the Red Skull cuz he used it several times to get the upper hand on Cap, one time where he ****ed with Sam's mind and gave him his abilities.

They did the same thing with Dr. Strange. He's never had specific time travel abilities. Thats not what the real eye of Agamatto does. It has way more magical power on its own. Not introducing that actually stripped away a lot of magical lore to Strange's story. Agamatto was an actual sorcerer supreme, child of a an elder god of earth, and 1/3 of the Vishanti. Guess they figured that was too much magic **** for viewers and none of it really ties in to the infinity stones story so they made the sorcerer Supremes guardians of the time stone instead.

I'm just happy they ran out of things to trick ppl in to thinking it was something else (the orb, the aether, Loki's scepter, etc.)

Last edited:
Thought the infinity stones were the most powerful weapons in the universe.
No.

That's the whole motive of the franchise.
Definitely not.

That was just the center piece of the first saga.

Of course I'll keep watching but that **** just doesn't make sense to me.
Its simple. Why would the stones from one universe work in a completely other universe?

That doesn't make sense.

It's like trying to use the force in a James Bond movie. Wouldn't work.

yah the one thing i didnt like is that the eye of agamotto is now gone, ive always related it to doc strange so i wanted it to be his staple

I dont read too much of the comics so I always appreciate the info, got more wikis to read now.

Eye of Agamotto is the locket that held the time stone in the MCU.
That's ridiculous. Thats just a locket.

The eye of Agamatto is actually Agamatto's magical eye that gives you a whole bunch of powers.

Just like how Strange's cloak of levitation does one thing. Same with the wand of watoomb and the crimson bands of Cyttorak doing other things.

4LbFQQ3.gif

paperweights :lol:

honestly though, how many variants were out there holding infinity stones + getting them confiscated :nerd:

EIdos-Montreal is making the Guardians game and apparently it'll be heavily decision based. I do not like the art direction at all but still gonna hold up some hope it ends up being a decent game.

Back
Top Bottom