WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If they use the likenesses, that’ll setup expectations for the actual to do the voice work and Square Enid ain’t really in the Disney family.
Like I've been saying, just make the design based off the comic designs and be done with it.

The models Square Enix look terrible. Black Panther looks decent.

Yall buying this theory that Kang is one of the timekeepers or nah?

Yes. The middle one looks like the actor and Jonathan Majors has a pretty distinct face. The zoom in on his face at the end of the episode. Now him showing up in the show, I doubt tho. I wouldn’t be surprised if they play is relation to the TVA wayyy different as well.

Yes. The middle one looks like the actor and Jonathan Majors has a pretty distinct face. The zoom in on his face at the end of the episode. Now him showing up in the show, I doubt tho. I wouldn’t be surprised if they play is relation to the TVA wayyy different as well.
He's expected to show up in Ant-Man 3, right? Would be nice to get a teaser of him at the end of the series since Ant-Man begins filming soon.

Good Lord the sound for DISNEY+ is super trash.
I’ve yet to find a way to adjust it.
I have to turn my volume damn near ALLL THE WAY UP on my television set just to hear. Then when I exit out of Disney+ my damn TV is roaring!
Hate that ****s

wow I thought it was just me/my tv. Yeah I always have to turn my volume up from 12 to like 23 to hear anything on D+

wow I thought it was just me/my tv. Yeah I always have to turn my volume up from 12 to like 23 to hear anything on D+
Finally found a way to adjust it.
I use ROKU.
Hit the DISNEY+ button on my Roku remote and then the left side of the TV had an adjustment line for 10-13 different options, I got it sorted.
Jesus.

Finally found a way to adjust it.
I use ROKU.
Hit the DISNEY+ button on my Roku remote and then the left side of the TV had an adjustment line for 10-13 different options, I got it sorted.
Jesus.

I have a Roku tv too, just opened and checked the app never noticed the side bar on the left before but mine only had settings for data usage :/

I’m watching in Timeline order.
Just finished THOR.
Onto Avengers.
I think I’ve seen this Avengers, but I’m 20minutes in and don’t remember any of this.
Maybe I sat out of all Avengers.
Man, Mandela Effect like a mother because on God I’d seen Infiniti War, Endgame and Ultron But, once I watched them I realized that I had not.
Somebody is changing my real life timeline.
TVA should be notified because this is BS.

Help me understand you.

How have you not seen these movies?
I think it’s a matter of starting the Films and maybe falling asleep while they are still on. Seeing bits and pieces of each as they play on TV. I don’t know man.
I really am spent on the idea of missing every Avenger film to the point where I’m considering stopping drugs, of all types. Bye bye NyQuil, see ya Beer. Hell if I know.

I think it’s a matter of starting the Films and maybe falling asleep while they are still on. Seeing bits and pieces of each as they play on TV. I don’t know man.
I really am spent on the idea of missing every Avenger film to the point where I’m considering stopping drugs, of all types. Bye bye NyQuil, see ya Beer. Hell if I know.

Not beer and NyQuil.... lmao my mans looking for the long nap.

Is that just cheap lean?

Not beer and NyQuil.... lmao my mans looking for the long nap.

Is that just cheap lean?
😂
CB5BCC13-7D5C-440C-BA73-F673DE519E37.jpeg

Yall buying this theory that Kang is one of the timekeepers or nah?

So...
I agree with tr1ll tr1ll said. That face definitely was animated to look like Majors & they zoomed in on that TK at the end & his face was was full focus as the judge spoke.
Gotta be a reason for that. :nerd:
I also agree with what Fozz Fozz said. He's in AM3, so I feel he might make a post credit appearance to introduce his character. I don't see him having tons of time in the actual show/series, because there are other characters and plots to focus on. This show's theme centers around who he is as a character though.
AND I agree with Master Zik Master Zik said. A version of Kang was a TK, but my gut tells me he kind of took over, is protecting his interests & no one knows it yet.

Lots of smart people in there. :lol::D

PO

So...
I agree with tr1ll tr1ll said. That face definitely was animated to look like Majors & they zoomed in on that TK at the end & his face was was full focus as the judge spoke.
Gotta be a reason for that. :nerd:
I also agree with what Fozz Fozz said. He's in AM3, so I feel he might make a post credit appearance to introduce his character. I don't see him having tons of time in the actual show/series, because there are other characters and plots to focus on. This show's theme centers around who he is as a character though.
AND I agree with Master Zik Master Zik said. A version of Kang was a TK, but my gut tells me he kind of took over, is protecting his interests & no one knows it yet.

Lots of smart people in there. :lol::D

PO
So far all three marvel series have fans predicting a big reveal where they show a character in an upcoming movie.... only to come up short.

they will hint it but never show it on a show. They just won’t. Don’t get your hopes yp

So far all three marvel series have fans predicting a big reveal where they show a character in an upcoming movie.... only to come up short.

they will hint it but never show it on a show. They just won’t. Don’t get your hopes yp

Oh I'm not.
Just saying, if anything, it's a post credit scene appearance & that the show provides the platform for it to seamlessly work. That's all. I learned with WV. :lol:

I just enjoy the discussion with many of you as we try to predict what could occur etc.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom