WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I don’t get peoplle like this. Why must everything be spoiled before hand?? Do you not like surprises? Don’t you want a dope moment in the theater that you didn’t expect? just relax bro. If it happens we’ll all be excited. Rather be surprised at the theater not during a 3 min trailer watched on my phone.

You're going to be surprised when Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire appear in a Spider-Man movie with Alfred Molina, Jamie Foxx, and Willem Dafoe?

You're going to be surprised when Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire appear in a Spider-Man movie with Alfred Molina, Jamie Foxx, and Willem Dafoe?

Exactly. I don't undertand that argument of Marvel holding them back to "surprise" people. Just show them already and go full marketing blitz with how epic it will be to have the three Spidey's together. Why continue hold that back at this point or try to keepy denying it at this point? Own it.

I hope the Tobey and Andrew we see are veteran Spider-Men at this point. Meaning they've dealt with other villains over the years. Like Peter B. Parker in Spider-Verse.

Post credit
I would like for once like Harry Potter, one Spider-Man from high school to post grad. Just give me 10 years and like 7-9 movies.

He is only 25.

He can give us one more trilogy.
I feel you. Imo it doesn’t have to be the same actor but still, can we get past high school?

Statue of liberty...........Halle Berry and X Men byke!
TornFirstIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

:lol:

Holland’s Spidey never stood alone, he always had some type of help and on top of that the stark tech along the way....he’s really the worst of the three...

Finally getttinga round to watching shang chi. Something about it just isn’t clicking. I like the main lead and his father, and I like the martial arts. But it feels kinda rushed and empty. I’m starting to think all of these movies would just be better as series but disney needs that box office

toms spidey probably dies midway and thats actually venom jumping towards those 3 villains, they just PS'd it to be spidey to throw people off

1637184564485.png

Back
Top Bottom