WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I laughed, teared up due to allergies (lol) and the action...so amazing

I didn’t even feel the 3 hours pass by

Reactions: sb
Yooooo. I'm home. This movie made me laugh, smile and cry. Legit tears, all the little references and Easter eggs. It was just amazing. I get what they were going for with Thor but I think I the execution could've been better. The 3rd act was INSANE!!!! I was literally screaming in the theatre. I mean hollering. I need time to process this. Supposed to go tomorrow but I need time.

People have been asking who was the kid in THAT scene

avengers-4-endgame-Harley-Keener-iron-man-3-cameo-marvel-movie-tony-stark-funeral-1840711.jpg

Same look Jon snow had before Sansa crew pulled up
I was waiting for him to call out to Tony and Thor to see if they werewere conscious.
BRUH PEPPER CAME THROUGH WITHTHE HANDS I WAS LIKE YOOOO

BRUHHHH WONG HAD ENOUGH OF YALL BS FROM INFINITY WAR HE CAME THROUGH LIKE WHERE YALL MEMES ABOUT ME RUNNIN NOW
Fly almost got me at that moment. That teamup if only briefly :pimp:

He was like the squads all here!
Regarding future movies

How are they going to approach BW? Clone or prequel?
I'm thinking prequel but if its multiple movies they can do that other option to bring that character back

Maybe a younger version. So they can recast.

Bro, I went crazy:lol:

But yeah, that was definitely a special cinematic moment and it just felt good feeling the rest of the crowd go ape****.

Definitely going to be considered THEE scene from this movie

Thor's line really added to the moment for me as well

Yooooo. I'm home. This movie made me laugh, smile and cry. Legit tears, all the little references and Easter eggs. It was just amazing. I get what they were going for with Thor but I think I the execution could've been better. The 3rd act was INSANE!!!! I was literally screaming in the theatre. I mean hollering. I need time to process this. Supposed to go tomorrow but I need time.
The thing with Thor it can go either way. If Bammer wasn't the way he was Thor would probably be the main complaint.

Ppl gotta take in to consideration Ragnarok, IW intro, and losing in the end. Son has failed in his mind and lost everybody.

Last edited:
My crowd got wild loud several times in that 3rd act.

Spidey and BP were dumb loud. Tied for the highest

The entire cavalry coming through the portals were like a building roar.

Cap putting in work got a lot cheers. Thanos going for his leg though. I felt that.

Cap Marvel ****ing up Thanos ship was crazy loud. Could hear all the women.

Last edited:
I did :lol:

I was :rofl: when so many ppl felt cheatedncuz they didn't know :lol: Heard a little kid yell THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME as the lights came on.

lmao same, it got mad quiet when the screen went dark...then the marvel studios logo came on :lol:

i stayed just to be sure

Back
Top Bottom