WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1676522277895.gif

Disappointed . Very disappointed

The movie was beautiful. Definitely has a Star Wars / GOTG vibe

They waste no time getting in to the movie . Probably took about 10 minutes before they got to the main plot.

It’s a very simple plot and that’s perhaps the biggest problem of the film. Just a little generic and just nothing special about it

Modok was wasted.

Kang being defeated the way he was kinda got me tight.

Jonathan Majors as Kang was the highlight. His presence was felt before he came on screen and his final fight with Scott were the best parts

Just very disappointed to say the least.

I hate yall, I read the spoilers.

All I can say is, "WUT"

I think I prefer the grounded street-level stuff like Kate Bishop, the new broke loner Spider-Man and Daredevil.

Please dont ruin DP3 Marvel.

IDK if it's Marvel giving directors more creative control or what but they gotta get it together. This was not it.

Movie wasn't even deserving of the great performance that Jonathan Majors gave.

Last edited:
Sounds like another watch once and move on kind of modern day MCU product. I'll keep my ticket for tomorrow. It's whatever at this point.

Every time you guys say a movie is bad, I want to see it more. Imma catch this **** solo.
Facts! And I've found that it's usually not that it's bad from a quality standpoint, more so that it's bad from an expectation standpoint. 'This was a low quality movie' and 'This fell short of what I expected to happen in the storyline' are 2 very different criticisms. I've found that it's usually the latter.

Facts! And I've found that it's usually not that it's bad from a quality standpoint, more so that it's bad from an expectation standpoint. 'This was a low quality movie' and 'This fell short of what I expected to happen in the storyline' are 2 very different criticisms. I've found that it's usually the latter.
We got people saying they don’t need the movie to be good as long as Kang is set up.

Feige got people conditioned to be ok with watching two hour trailers for the next two hour trailer

Back
Top Bottom