WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Damn she must be 5ft Lil Kim Status

She looks like Wigglytuff

download (3).jpeg

The more I watch the previews, the more this feels like Thor love and Thunder. That’s not good.

Every trailer/clip seems like they keep trying different things to get audience's attentions since the previous ones don't work. As of right now, this is the second MCU movie I'll be skipping behind Shang Chi. There hasn't been a single clip to make me want to buy a ticket to see this in theaters.

Every trailer/clip seems like they keep trying different things to get audience's attentions since the previous ones don't work. As of right now, this is the second MCU movie I'll be skipping behind Shang Chi. There hasn't been a single clip to make me want to buy a ticket to see this in theaters.

Shang Chi was actually pretty good, way better than Love and Thunder and Quantumania.

I think today's episode has been the best episode yet of the entire series :wow: :smokin

Ms. Minutes & HWR was on some her **** :lol:

images

agatha got a new title again

1697900074914.jpeg

A synopsis for the first episode of the series was revealed in the U.S. Copyright Office Public Records System:

In the first episode we see Agatha Harkness (Kathryn Hahn) finally break out of a spell she has been trapped in. She can’t wait to go back to her old murderous ways only to find that she is powerless. The only way forward for her is to embark on a perilous quest to get her powers back with the help of an unlikely friend or two.

Shakman also said a couple weeks ago that his F4 have been cast. Just has to wait until the end of the actors strike to announce.

After adding Magik, my Marvel Hero Shelf is COMPLETE

IMG_6529.jpeg

Marvel Villain Shelf about 50% Done.

Edit:
US AGENT will be replaced by the Final-Swing Suit Spider-Man from No Way Home when it comes out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom