Wendy's > Your favorite burger place.

Wendy's is aite.
I live on the East Coast but man I can remember the goodness of In-N-Out!!!
But I mess with Cook Out on a regular nightly basis:

Double Burger w/ Cole Slaw & Chili, 2 Orders of Hushpuppies, and a Large Sweet Tea for $5.
Respect ladies.

This thread HAD to have been made before Dave passed. Its just not the same.

I haven’t seen a Wendy’s in 2 years since I moved to where I’m currently at, it’s a very location dependent franchise…Forgot bout it till I seen this thread :lol:

I like Wendys but think they have the worst fries. They do have the best bacon though out of the 3 big chains. Burgers Wendys and BK both got McDonalds beat, just more flavorful.

1 location per state at this point :lol: :smh:
I was so happy they switched my local from Burger King to Popeyes..

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440.jpg

I miss having a local wendy's. There used to be a huge one near my old high school. Now the space was made into 2 buildings, a kay jewelers and a chipotle.

Wendy's is aite.
I live on the East Coast but man I can remember the goodness of In-N-Out!!!
But I mess with Cook Out on a regular nightly basis:

Double Burger w/ Cole Slaw & Chili, 2 Orders of Hushpuppies, and a Large Sweet Tea for $5.
Respect ladies.

I wonder how much that order would cost in 2022.

I also wonder how my guy's health is holding up in 2022, if he truly ate that on a nightly basis :lol:

Best of the big 3 fast food burger spots.
Imo, Mcdonald’s is the best of the big 3.

Anyway, reason I came in here is to say: Do yourself a favor and try Wendy’s “oatmeal bars” if you guys like oatmeal cookies. They’re really good.

Best of Big 3 is actually Crown Fried Chicken. Hot wings be hitting and the burgers. And they don’t close til 3am. Hood certified.
You want pizza say less.
You want fish say less
Beef Patty with Cheese, pepperoni and coca bread say less
Want Fried Chicken and Garbage French fries say less my guy.
Top it off halal lamb that’s will definitely clean out your system. Like eating a gas station burrito but taste better and more healthy.

Last edited:
Best of Big 3 is actually Crown Fried Chicken. Hot wings be hitting and the burgers. And they don’t close til 3am. Hood certified.
You want pizza say less.
You want fish say less
Beef Patty with Cheese, pepperoni and coca bread say less
Want Fried Chicken and Garbage French fries say less my guy.
Top it off halal lamb that’s will definitely clean out your system. Like eating a gas station burrito but taste better and more healthy.
How did you reach the conclusion that the "big 3" includes Crown Fried?

Because there’s a Crown/Kennedys fried chicken every 3-4 blocks. Seems like a big 3 to me.

Back
Top Bottom