Wgat happened to the LS(life style) releases

raygotsjays

Banned
sorry if this has all ready been brought upon discussion but what happened to jordans lifestyle brand of retros?????

Lately, the LS releases have been mostly Fusions, but there has been nice apparel released and even more nice apparel to come.

Originally Posted by bopeng0

lol Wgat?

laugh.gif

Lifestyle program is on pause.

Quickstrikes like the Nubucks, Spacejams, Playoff 13s are the new "lifestyle" lifestyle under jordan brand.

Never really like the LS releases with the sig line with the exception of the VIII's. Can't stand all those bright colors especially on them damnfusions
smh.gif

most of the LS releases were garbage (laser 15s, peapod 8s, anthracite 8s, etc.)
let's be happy they stopped...

Originally Posted by holoflow

Quickstrikes like the Nubucks, Spacejams, Playoff 13s are the new "lifestyle" lifestyle under jordan brand.
I'm not sure you understand what a quickstrike is. The XIIs were a slated release date, and so are the XIs. The last "quickstrikes"I know of were the white-black XXs and some limited ed. basketball. And they did some LS IIIs I believe. The DTRT 3s were LS, but that was a couple of yearsago.

Originally Posted by holoflow

info?
nerd.gif

PLAYOFF 13s?!
where did you get this info?

LS JB is garbage. they finally smartened up a bit.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

most of the LS releases were garbage (laser 15s, peapod 8s, anthracite 8s, etc.)
let's be happy they stopped...
lets not forget there were also a lot of good colorways that were LS too.
Just my opinion of course but I wouldn't call any of these garbage:

aj3_sil_red_graph_5.jpg
aj4_wht_yel_blue_5.jpg
aj5_olive_org_5.jpg
aj5_wht_grp_5.jpg
aj5_ls_blk_uni_5.jpg
aj13_blk_grn_5.jpg

I remember when LS were coming out. Didnt know much about them til this thread but I copped the olives and REALLY wanted the CG 3s. Some good jays came out.

^ werd i disagree with the garbage LS styles... yes majority were garbage but the few that were hot were really hot... heres the few i got which i think arehot grapes, ice 10s, melo 2, altitudes, laser 5, olive 5, cool gray 3 and dtrt 3 and if the nubuck 12s count those too... i think JB has got rid of the wholeLS shoe and just went with the packages but thats just my opinion...

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Never really like the LS releases with the sig line with the exception of the VIII's. Can't stand all those bright colors especially on them damn fusions
smh.gif
u dont like the grape 5s

Originally Posted by rossh123

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Never really like the LS releases with the sig line with the exception of the VIII's. Can't stand all those bright colors especially on them damn fusions
smh.gif
u dont like the grape 5s

I wouldn't really consider the grapes a LS shoe due to the fact that they're an OG colorway. And I also agree that most of the LS shoes were junk. Idon't like all that lasering, bright colors, contrast stitching, wierd materials, & limited filth that they have to offer. Just give me a nice &simple colorway shoe that I don't have to camp out or pay extra for.

Back
Top Bottom