What Air Jordan did MJ score the most points in?

Or was it the II's? - in the 86-87 season he scored more points than any other - 3,041.

Depends what he meant by the question - most points in a game or most points in a season?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

In a season or collectively?

Why does it matter?
Just another piece of knowledge i wanna know about the history of Air Jordans and the man who wore them!

here we go again
laugh.gif

Well... If you mean a season than it's gonna be the II's. I don't know why are those so underrated... and I don't know why I sold mine???
If you mean one game, it's the white/black V's.

Originally Posted by BigSlamDaddy

Well... If you mean a season than it's gonna be the II's. I don't know why are those so underrated... and I don't know why I sold mine???
If you mean one game, it's the white/black V's.

yea i love them damn II's

If you mean in a single game, it's the black and red Air Jordan IVs in 1989 in Cleveland, he dropped 69 in the playoffs. Haha everyones off, don'tlisten to the retro cards, follow history and watch old games. In a season, I'm not sure however, and when he reached his highest points total career-wiseit was the White/Blue 18s, hope that helps.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

If you mean in a single game, it's the black and red Air Jordan IVs in 1989 in Cleveland, he dropped 69 in the playoffs. Haha everyones off, don't listen to the retro cards, follow history and watch old games. In a season, I'm not sure however, and when he reached his highest points total career-wise it was the White/Blue 18s, hope that helps.
Naw he scored 69 against Cleveland in 1990 during the 89-90 season and he had on the white, red, grey tongue V's. If its during a whole season thenits the II's he wore during the 86-87 season when he averaged 37.1 points per game

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

How many pointless posts is this guy going to make? Do some research buddy.

Isn't this wat niketalk is for? a forum to learn? people these days...

anyway, jordan scored a career-high 69 points in a 117-113 overtime win at Cleveland on 3/28/90. he was wearing the the white/black/red V's

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

If you mean in a single game, it's the black and red Air Jordan IVs in 1989 in Cleveland, he dropped 69 in the playoffs. Haha everyones off, don't listen to the retro cards, follow history and watch old games. In a season, I'm not sure however, and when he reached his highest points total career-wise it was the White/Blue 18s, hope that helps.

Take your own advice and "follow history and watch old games".

Haha, you're off.

AIRGOLDEN2123 wrote:

lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

looks like only place you have watched mj was on youtube, i have that game on my ultimate jordan dvd set, may b you should watch it like blazers21ntnp stated

anyway as clevleand fan, why did mj always do bad things to cleveland, poor ehlo, wilkins

hahaha thekillerj23 your right. shot on ehlo GOOOOOOD!!! lol then he just fell. i also have the ultimate jordan dvd set it's unreal!

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

How many pointless posts is this guy going to make? Do some research buddy.
If you don't like my post's simply don't read em. Is it a crime i wanna learn as much as i can about one of the biggest icons of ourculture?
I wanna then share that knowledge with the other's who thrist like me for it. Everyday when i look down at my feet, I wanna know. I wanna know,
what did he do in these? How many points did he score in blk/slver V's?
Other folks out there want answers too.
I made that post on cars/jordans. I had folks tellin me they had related J's to cars for a while now and were wondering "who else?"
This is anything but pointless to me. This is my life. My spare room is what many people call "a Jordan shrine"
I hope my post's help other's too.

Geezz Homie, I can respect the fact that you want to learn about MJ and his shoes but these posts are getting a little out of hand.

wasnt that the night will purdue was quoted, "thats the night me and mj combined for 70 points"
roll.gif
'' lol. yes march 28, 1990. in cleveland,
air jordan 5, white/black/fire red. takes me back to grade school. i wish he woulda hit 70.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Geezz Homie, I can respect the fact that you want to learn about MJ and his shoes but these posts are getting a little out of hand.
I don't see what the big deal is because, everybody seems to have something to say about my post's.
Even some of the NT staff. Plus, i've been reading post's on NT for a while. But i just joined.
I had these questions on my brain for some time. Plus i resect other post's and try to read every single new post there is.
So have we come up with a conclusion that the AJ II was the shoe he scored the most points in?

just a side note... apparently, the same shoes he wore when he scored the most points in a game in his career (white/black/fire-red V), he also wore the sameones when he scored the least points in a game in his career...

Back
Top Bottom