What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

When my cousin got the Infrared 6s for Christmas from my Uncle back in the day (OGs). I wanted those soo bad. Instead, I did get a Bulls Starter parka whichwas pretty cool in its own right but still wanted the Js.

carmine VI's. still need my DS pair
smh.gif

fisrt time i layed eyes on the BLK/INFRARED 6s in third grade on one of my good friends. i made my mom run out to the mall that day and we only found the whiteand maroon in my size. but later on i ended up with both white and black infrareds and traded with my friend later on that year for his carmines. our parentsmade us trade back.

but from the 6 on i have been a fan

it was the xx3. i mean it looks better than the 3, 4, 5, 11, 13, 14. jordan did such a great job in the last sneaker. thank goodness it ends with the xx3

For me it was the black/red XIII. I first saw them in SLAM and was like I have to have them. Well thats pretty much when it all started for me.

Besides Space Jam, Wht/red XII.
The first AJ I ever saw at school and was like "Dad please!?"
Of course he said no. Lol.
But these were on sale at the outlets!

I fell in love with the XIII's in general and also the White/Royal XVIII's.

I used to see all kinds of XIII's around during middle school, especially the flint and bred ones. I thought it was a hot shoe but there was no way mamawas gonna front all that money so I could have em at the time.

I absolutely love the White/Royal XVIII's because it was my first Jordan shoe that I bought myself through a summer job before college. I didn't knowwhat I had at the time or didn't know what I was doing either. I thought it was just an old shoe Eastbay had on sale but I now later realize that it was ashoe that was released that same year (03). I wore those thing everywhere and beat them to hell. No wonder I got stares from people when I wore them in therain LOL!

XIIIs black/red. They've been my favorite since elementary school. Im so glad i have now just recently acquired some DS retroes

XVII black/silver mids. I got them when they were on sale for $150 back when I was a sophmore in high school. I beat the hell out of those and probably wore
them for 2 straight years for everything from basketball, to cutting the lawn, to school, to the movies, etc. I still have them and I will never get rid
of them, too many memories. Great post by the way.

for me it was the first pair that i bought with my own money, the white/blue/stealth v's fro oct 06. Finally I had my v's that i was looking foward to.I didnt have to worry about my mom saying no cause I wanted her to buy them. I made my own money and got em.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

for me it was the first pair that i bought with my own money, the white/blue/stealth v's fro oct 06. Finally I had my v's that i was looking foward to. I didnt have to worry about my mom saying no cause I wanted her to buy them. I made my own money and got em.
Good for you! I know exactly how you feel! The first pair i ever bought with my own money was blk/slvr V. Copped 2 pairs! I was so juiced. Now they arecoming up on the one year anniversary.
Thank the lord I have that DS pair!

Back
Top Bottom