What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

Originally Posted by waw003

All Star XIs hands down! They were released back in the era when Jordan heads/Sneaker heads mainly watched the All Star game to see what shoes MJ was wearing. That shoe created so much phone traffic, school talk, and barber shop talk from that Sunday up until the shoe released. Had the internet been as popular then, it probably would have crashed from so much forum/blog traffic. That's just how much hype that created. I knew that I'd never have it that's why I love them so much. They're kind of my unicorn Js.
for me it would be the REAL "jams" with the concord bottom and jumpman
http://www.jordanextreme.com/nikegallery/AJ11/aj11-1996SpaceJams/aj11-1996Spacejams.htm

Black/Cement III's. I'm a sucker for elephant print, and I'm a BIG sucker for black shoes with white midsoles. (NH)
laugh.gif
smh.gif
But yeah, they'remy grails now.

My personal attachment is to the Military IV's, my first pair ever. I got them last year, last pair in the store and in my size
smile.gif

Also the OG Red/White/Black 1's also caught my eyes. My 2 favorite Jordans.

for me, it was the fire red 4. i was in the 8th grade and probably only 2 people had them. that shoe was incredible. ever since then, i've been hooked.

6's, 8's and 10's (White/blk-caro) all caught my eye back in the day... But I didn't fall in love until the...
(Drumroll...)

XV's (Black/Red)
I don't know how to explain it, and I don't care what anyone may think, but when these dropped, it was like I found my Soulmate (pun intended, lol).
These were 1st Jordan I purchased with my own money. My folks couldn't afford Jordans when I was young and the only pair they ever bought for me beforethen were the Blk/Red XIV's.
I still dispise the hideous low tops, and I'm currently tip-toe'ing back and forth on buying the lasers (The OG Perdue University PE without thelasering crushes these and is my current grail). But every GR and TD Mid is a thing of beauty to me.

I still like the look of certain Jordans more than the XV's (VI's, I's, VII's, XI's...). But you can only have 1st love.

P.S.- The XX3 give me that same familiar feeling...

Black/Red XI's for me

that was the first shoe i seen in high school before i got into shoes and was like 'damn i need those'

The first shoe that did it for me was the Black and Metallic 5. Back in the day, I was more impressed with MJ's game than I was with the shoes on his feetuntil I asked my mom to buy me the Michael Jordan's Playground video. I watched it and became instantly amazed by those shoes...a thing of beauty andfinally in the year 2007 have a few pairs.
grin.gif

Other than that, my very first pair of Jordans was the Bordeaux 7's and I still wish I had them even though they were kid sized. They were beautiful.

infrareds... i wanted them so badly when they originally came out but had to get carmines as a kid cuz they were on sale... i was disappointed but stillsatisfied that i could even own a pair of jordans...

for me i would have to say the playoff 12s and maybe the cardinal 7s but only cause the 7s was my first pair of jordans i got those when i was in the 2nd backin 92 but i would say my fav jordan of all time is the playoff 12

XVIII
first ones i ever played in, then I played in Retro patent 1s
Performance wise- XVIII
Looks- XI

Back
Top Bottom