What are some good fall and winter colognes?

Basically women barely approach me and I think its cuz their intimidated by my good looks, height and the unfriendly vibe I give out.

I always have the
indifferent.gif
on and whenever I do get to know the girlbetter she always says that she was scared to approach me 'kuz I look mean

So NT do women approach you? Anyone else have this issue? How do I create a more welcoming vibe so women will approach me?

EDIT: So I need to step my cologne game up so what are some good fall and winter scents that always get you guys compliments?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

thats because youre suppose to approach them

Kinda true, if she aint payin you no attention,GO IN.some women like that hard to get crap...

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Basically women barely approach me and I think its cuz their intimidated by my good looks, height and the unfriendly vibe I give out.
You lying about something, if they were attracted to you they would use the unfriendly vibe you giving out to approach you on some "why youlook so mean" type %#!# and use that to start conversation..... but really

It's not you, it's them. Simply put, most women do not approach. You may in fact be fending off the few who do by some of your actions but the biggerproblem is women expecting men to approach them all the time. I don't think there is any tried and true technique to get women to approach, but at leastyou need to make eye contact, smile and present yourself in an approachable manner. After that all you can do is hope to luck out.

Yeah in this society nowadays, you yourself are suppose to be proactive in approaching women.

But unfortunately, whether you're simping or not you need to modify your body language (posture and facial expressions) and outer appearance (clothes andhygiene) before they consider approaching you instead.

OP i feel you

if your interested go in though, a chick knows within 10 secs if shell do you.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

You lying about something, if they were attracted to you they would use the unfriendly vibe you giving out to approach you on some "why you look so mean" type %#!# and use that to start conversation..... but really

this is true but that also depends on the females personality too

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's not you, it's them. Simply put, most women do not approach. You may in fact be fending off the few who do by some of your actions but the bigger problem is women expecting men to approach them all the time. I don't think there is any tried and true technique to get women to approach, but at least you need to make eye contact, smile and present yourself in an approachable manner. After that all you can do is hope to luck out.
this.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's your vibe.

It also sounds like your nonverbal communication game is lacking.
its true my non verbal communication game is lacking

Back
Top Bottom