What are some good foam tips?

I bough the Monster Turbine and the tips that come with it are horrible and always fall out my ear...

Which are the most comfortable and have the least amount of problems?

I bough the Monster Turbine and the tips that come with it are horrible and always fall out my ear...

Which are the most comfortable and have the least amount of problems?

I have the Sennheiser MM-50 iP earbuds and the silicon tips fall out during my runs. I got the Comply Tx-400 foam tips with the Wax Guards. I believe they make tips that can fit a wide assortment of IEMs.

They're a great improvement from before. They're a little bit on the soft side, i.e. not as rigid as the Shure Olives, just in case you were wondering. But they're good enough. Definitely worth the money for what I use them for.

Hope this helps.
smile.gif

I have the Sennheiser MM-50 iP earbuds and the silicon tips fall out during my runs. I got the Comply Tx-400 foam tips with the Wax Guards. I believe they make tips that can fit a wide assortment of IEMs.

They're a great improvement from before. They're a little bit on the soft side, i.e. not as rigid as the Shure Olives, just in case you were wondering. But they're good enough. Definitely worth the money for what I use them for.

Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Yea I seen those on amazon when I was shopping around... Lots of good reviews and I hear people talk about them... Guess Ill just get those if there is nothing else

Thanks
pimp.gif

Yea I seen those on amazon when I was shopping around... Lots of good reviews and I hear people talk about them... Guess Ill just get those if there is nothing else

Thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom