What are some of your weird habits?

If i think about an object (headphones,hat, etc) that i own i have to find it and keep it near me..

At home i perposly wont flush my toilet after pooping just so my wife can see my "latest masterpeice"..

I keep my ds sneakers on top of my bedroom fridge just so i kno there still on ice..

When i eat cerial i make sure i pour the milk to fill the bowl soo it covers all the cerial
u srs about perposly and cerial? not sure

another weird habit of mine is rubbing the hell out of the top parts of my feet when i'm in between sleep, to the point of almost starting a fire.

also after i take my socks off i really enjoy taking my big toe from each foot and rubbing in between the spaces of each toe.

both of these things feel really good, you guys should try it out.

This. If I can't fall asleep, I rub my feet together and it knocks me out

I bite the insides of my mouth. Been doing it since I was a kid.
Sleep with the t.v. on. Been doing that since I was a kid also.
I like to overcook things like chicken fingers and and so that come in those freezer packs. I feel like it's still raw if I follow the recommended and I hate biting random chucks of fat. They come out with a nice crisp in my opinion.
I'll also cut out the small pieces of fat in cold cuts. Biting into them makes me queasy.

- At home I poop naked and sit on the bowl (not seat)
- While eating, I sip on something with food still in my mouth
- I smoke bud before I do anything, can't eat dinner or go to sleep until I smoke a blunt and have a good movie to watch
- shave my pubes, balls and all
- sleep with the covers over my head
- eat cereal with warm milk
- drive with the system cranked
- talk to myself
- drink Coronas with grenedine
- pull pranks on my girl

just like some of y'all I:
sleep with a fan on year round
eat dinner late
gotta have something to watch on tv before i eat
have to microwave all my food before i eat (dont know why)
clean my ears every time i use the bathroom

i'm sure there's more just can't think of them right now

Last edited:
only eat my food in front of TV

things on my plate dont usually touch

have to smoke a couple doobies in order to go to sleep

if i wear a polo shirt the horse's color must macth with simething else im wearing

cant sleep with socks on

I always back into open parking spots.
Wet my qtips n slightly pull the cotton to a point before use.
Sleep with left leg outside the covers. Weird my daughter does it to smh.
Undercook boiled eggs so the yoke is still liquid.
Damn there's so many.

lol
roll.gif

I sometimes pee sitting down
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
ya know **** it, ill admit to doing this when im REALLY drunk. i tried standing up one time after consuming a lot and everything was dizzy and i ended up pissing on the floor. so next time, i was **** and sat down. it gave me stability i needed and have done it several times since.

dont eem care.

i sleep with a stuffed animal... when it's not with me i have to sleep clutching a pillow or something. Even when my girl is over

i like to end most conversations with a handshake..

when pooping i have to take my pants and draws all the way off..

i get bucket naked to smash.. boxers back on immanently after i bust

I put ketchup on my macaroni ( gotta be Kraft though)

Can't put my jeans on unless I have my socks on. I feel like my toenail is gonna get caught and ripped off.

:rofl:
curl them toes son.

i gotta get naked to dookie
chew my tongue when concentrating hard

i love shoes :smokin

Last edited:
I'll wear the same pair of socks for 2, 3, 4 weeks straight. I realize that is weird, but it's like my feet produce no odor in the tight space of w/e shoes I wear.

I also do the same with my white under-Ts and wife-beaters. Will often wear the same under-Ts and/or beaters for a week to 2 weeks or more. Yet again, I produce very little natural odor that's why I have this habit. I change my T only when I begin to notice an accumulation of dirt/dead skin cells around the rim of the neck; beaters when I just want something "new"; and socks when I'm bored with the same routine. If I have something major though, like a presentation, date, etc, I'll don something "fresh"... :lol:

On the same note, I still have and wear under-shirts/underwear (tighty-whities)/boxers/long-johns from like 5+ years ago. If it aint got holes in it, I see no reason to throw it away. I find it to be really wasteful how certain people (see Dame Dash) can just throw away articles of clothing after just one-two-three wears because of some misguided sense of staying "fresh".

Ohh yeah, lastly, I can't go to sleep without a comforter/blanket. Yes even in the summer, I need to have a comforter/blanket enshrouding some section of my body.

Last edited:
i used to think i was weird ......

srs tho....the habit id like to break is shuffling my feet when i wear sandals. but i guess thts pretty normal now 
tongue.gif

I gotta watch pron in fast forward mode Cuz I get bored quick lol

I build up a wall of pillows starting at my lower back cuz I can't sleep laying down (gotta be almost sitting up)

Also gotta have sportscenter on before I go to sleep

i eat peanut butter out the jar
i sleep with 1010 wins on at low level
i hit myself
i must sleep with some sort of cover. 95 degrees, still wrapped in a cover :\
i also must sleep nude (except for the cover)
i chew on stuff. rubber bands, plastic bottle caps, plastic containers. etc
i sometimes include songs of females singing into my fap sessions
i sometimes read threads from back to front

i gotta use 3 different soaps in the shower & bathe 6 times per shower wit an extra 2 times for my underarms butt & ****/sack
i always wear 2 pairs of socks & the only time im barefoot is in the shower
gotta have the fan on to go to sleep

prolly a lot more just cant think of em right now

Back
Top Bottom