WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF INFAREDS CRACKING???

I have just acquired a pair of infareds as well, from 2000. They have been worn twice but are brand new. I would kind of like to wear them but am concernedand am thinking of putting them up in my collection. Are you talking original 6's, retro's, or both cracking?

They will 100% crack. I had 8 pairs of Retro, and 5 pairs of OG. All cracked!

Nothing you can do. The material used for the AJ6 are the least lasting, and coupled with the air bubbles. The average life span is about 5 years.

if they're wrapped and ds they are going to crack like crazy if you wear them, wrapping dries them out entirely and that's what makes them crack.

Wear them. Take before and after pics. My guess is (and this is me thinking positive) they will hold up.

Originally Posted by mjand2345

They will 100% crack. I had 8 pairs of Retro, and 5 pairs of OG. All cracked!

Nothing you can do. The material used for the AJ6 are the least lasting, and coupled with the air bubbles. The average life span is about 5 years.
You see, this is why they need to retro these again. There's no point in hoarding shoes for years, only to have them crack on you. No onewants to pay $300 either for old shoes that won't last a lot of wears.

pimp.gif
jus wear the heat...

Back
Top Bottom