What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Question do anyone else drink on their job.
Just curious?

I have no shame. I️ do it everyday, just wondering if anyone else does.

A little something on occasion.

There was a stretch years back where I was just going straight home from lunch though :lol:

Mannnn I’m doing a bottle a day at work. Roughly spending around $200 a week for my habit. But I’m pretty sure not to many people on here doing that. If so atleast I’m not alone

Mannnn I’m doing a bottle a day at work. Roughly spending around $200 a week for my habit. But I’m pretty sure not to many people on here doing that. If so atleast I’m not alone

A bottle of what?!
You talkin' one of them airplane bottles?

I try not to drink for any other reason than to have fun or enjoy the taste of it. Don't want to make a habit of thinking I "need" it to get through a day or something

IMG_2424.JPG

Here's my (almost complete) liquor wall

wasn't really trying to drink tonight because i already know i'm a be drinking tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and Saturday but i couldn't help it... got promoted at my job so had to have a celebration drink tonight :lol:

my bad im having captain morgan and coke

Last edited:
Broken Skull IPA and that French Vanilla Ciroc on deck hopefully

Just picked up some beer from treehouse for the first time. Came back with Julius, sap, doppelgänger, green and bright w/Nelson

Best beer I've ever had... the New England IPA game right now is strongggg

curtis50cent curtis50cent how you like it bro :nerd:

Edit - so weird, im watching food network with my daughter and 20 mins after this post a commercial for this scotch comes on. Doublewood

Last edited:
Grabbed a bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch on my way home... Bourbon is about the only thing to keep warm in Michigan right now

Two very old beer cocktails recipes, one easy and one kind of hard:

Stout Sangaree:

12 oz stout beer
2 oz port wine
2 tps simple syrup
nutmeg

Gentle stir all the ingredients in a large glass or mug, Optional, garnish with grated nutmeg.

Ale flip:

12 oz brown ale or porter ale
1.5 oz brandy, rum or whiskey
0.5 oz lemon juice
3 tbs sugar
egg yolk

Reserve 2 oz of your beer, add to a sauce pan with the lemon juice and sugar. Warm those through until the sugar melts. In a separate bowl, have your egg yolk and liquor. Add the warm ingredients from your sauce pan to the bowl of yolk and liquor (add it slowly at first and keep stirring at the same time so as to temper the eggs and avoid them becoming scrambled eggs). Once you have blended the warm ingredients with the egg yolk and brand, you should have a boozy custard. Pour that custard into your remaining 10 oz of beer and gently stir until incorporated. garnish with grated nutmeg.

This recipe can easily be scaled up. So brings some friends over and impress them with a batch of this drink. Stay warm, to all my Canada, New England, New York and Midwest people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom