What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I like basically everything Sazerac/BT puts out including Blantons... Don't seek it out or lose my mind when I find one but if the price is less than $70 I will grab one... Look good on the shelf, guests love to have a pour and they make great gifts for people that don't spend way too much time on bourbon hunting... There are much worse pours at that price range

Stagg Jr night.
20220117_190249.jpg

First shipment of Pennsylvania’s January Whiskey Wednesday release. Out of curiosity, I looked up the secondary for the Weller SiB. Might have to move it for a BTAC bottle now. Zero idea why it’s going for $750+

Attachments

• A52D69C3-0E61-43C7-9E04-F91929D49CE4.jpeg
    A52D69C3-0E61-43C7-9E04-F91929D49CE4.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 150
Yeah, Weller SiB is in the 750-800 range… only BTAC that would go 1:1 is the THH which is a very good rye… GTS is around 1000 and the others all at 1500-2000… Prices are so out of wack

Yeah, Weller SiB is in the 750-800 range… only BTAC that would go 1:1 is the THH which is a very good rye… GTS is around 1000 and the others all at 1500-2000… Prices are so out of wack
GTS really going for that much?? Could have sworn it was $600 range this time last year

I been on my Casamigos (blanco and repasado) and Don Julio (blanco) vibes for a minute now... I just know with tequila I wont have a hangover..... the only tequila I drink that gives me a hangover is Patron.... Something in my body switched up cause patron never gave me a hangover... and that mf be having me aggressive too... never again

Do you drink any whiskey? If so, what do you like? Tough question to answer unless there is a baseline for what suits your palate

Yes, I drink whisky. Specifically scotch. Big on the Japanese stuff now. Glendronach, Redbreast 12, Conamara 12, Ardbeg Traigh Bhan 12 to name a few.

But def want to focus more on Bourbons these days.

Lots of options... Some decent whisky-tubers have top 10 lists on where to start (price, palate, availability) If there is a new bourbon coming out that I may want hunt for, I have a few channels I will go to and see their thoughts... Bourbon Junkies, Mash and Drum, ADHD Whiskey... Whiskey Tribe are big scotch fans that dabble in bourbon and rye so they may steer you in that direction.

Cant go wrong with WT 101, Elijah Craig Small Batch, Buffalo Trace, Evan Williams BIB, Makers Mark 46, Old Forester 100 proof see which distillery seems to match the flavor profile you like

It’s readily available, it’s cheap, and holds up well in blind tests.

Experts hold it in very high regard as well. Seasoned bourbon drinkers know how great it is.
Readily available and cheap good whiskey is what American bourbon should be.. I’ll have to get a bottle soon.

I been on my Casamigos (blanco and repasado) and Don Julio (blanco) vibes for a minute now... I just know with tequila I wont have a hangover..... the only tequila I drink that gives me a hangover is Patron.... Something in my body switched up cause patron never gave me a hangover... and that mf be having me aggressive too... never again

Try Fortaleza, Tequila Ocho or Casa San Matias. You will never give another thought to Casamigos, DJ or Patron ever again. The San Matias lineup is phenomenal. The Gran Reserva (extra anejo), in particular, is aged longer than 1942 (anejo) and crushes it in blind taste tests. Oh, and it's a third of the price.

Back
Top Bottom