What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

The Yamato is smooth and delicious. Tenjaku is just as good.
Careful..Tenjaku is Fake Japanese whisky and Yamato is Sochu labled as whisky

Four roses drop here in PA. Now I’m at 8/10 recipes, on the hunt for OBSV and OBSQ
73A3D743-4BA6-4B36-BE22-F46A27102C98.jpeg

I will say this: do not buy into the PR spin regarding Sazerac changing distributors nationwide. Nothing will change about BTAC and Pappy availability other than how poorly mismanaged it will be. Trust me. In my market, the new distributor has reps selling the entire BTAC and Pappy lineup into gas stations, then the rep goes in and buys it all for themselves. They're not even locking it down on allocation. You can just order it. It's a disaster already.

I will say this: do not buy into the PR spin regarding Sazerac changing distributors nationwide. Nothing will change about BTAC and Pappy availability other than how poorly mismanaged it will be. Trust me. In my market, the new distributor has reps selling the entire BTAC and Pappy lineup into gas stations, then the rep goes in and buys it all for themselves. They're not even locking it down on allocation. You can just order it. It's a disaster already.
One of the few instances I’m glad I’m in a control state. Should help mitigate the shenanigans

Michigan has always been a joke with how they distribute it so I am not expecting too much difference... Kinda hope some of the DBag owners get froze out

What state are you in? That's absolutely brutal. Reps buying their own bottles to flip. SMH.

Walgreens I stopped in for Larceny, and the cashier suggested Eagle Rare. Hesitantly bought 2, $37 a piece pretty good but she told me Blanton's sold out at $80 a piece

Went to my local Costco on a Wednesday morning after an early doctor's appointment, saw a few guys lined up outside, I now know why
PXL_20230111_145447107.jpg
Blanton's $54
ER $31
EHT $40
Nuts how difficult the horsey is in a majority of states. It’s a solid pour despite the hate it gets regarding it hype. We get it at least a once a month here in PA so I can usually ge 3-4 bottles if I put in the leg work. People trade BTAC for multiples of blantons which is nuts to me

Nuts how difficult the horsey is in a majority of states. It’s a solid pour despite the hate it gets regarding it hype. We get it at least a once a month here in PA so I can usually ge 3-4 bottles if I put in the leg work. People trade BTAC for multiples of blantons which is nuts to me

I never understood it but Blantons will get you anything if you have enough of them.

Apparently Costco is AZ is the place to get bottles...

FB_IMG_1674081120150.jpg
FB_IMG_1674081125346.jpg
FB_IMG_1674081132299.jpg

I never understood it but Blantons will get you anything if you have enough of them.

Apparently Costco is AZ is the place to get bottles...

FB_IMG_1674081120150.jpg
FB_IMG_1674081125346.jpg
FB_IMG_1674081132299.jpg
That's Crazy! Here in CT its so tough to find any of these bottles and if you do you're paying a premium on it. I got excited because I found Eagle Rare for $59.99 last week.

That's Crazy! Here in CT its so tough to find any of these bottles and if you do you're paying a premium on it. I got excited because I found Eagle Rare for $59.99 last week.

Our Costco's get stuff like this but it's never on the shelf long enough to walk up and buy it.

San diego is such crazy spot. There is a legit mafia down here that gets all the really popular allocated bottled.

I know a guy that has 176 bottles of Stagg Jr....all different batches and store picks.....

It ain't that damn serious.

I just had Weller Full Proof tonight, it was delicious.

But the best wheater I’ve had recently is Larceny C922. That bottle is special. The oak presence in that is robust but not overpowering.

Was in the CVS by Aria on the strip in Las Vegas, they were selling Blanton’s for $150. 😂

Ironically, they had Toki for $59.99 and Hibiki for $99.99.

Back
Top Bottom