What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

took a trip to KY recently

Buffalo Trace is allocated and hard af to find out there and it’s like $50.

Here in CA.. sitting on shelves at $24 at my local grocery stores. I’m sure it’ll catch up.. but damn

If srs, I was truly surprised.

Just the basic BT was $50 and they get 1 shipment in a week or every few weeks. When we went, the liquor store had said they didn’t even get their last shipment.

Yeah I'm seriously surprised.

BT moves pretty well in SD but $50 bucks?

That bottle is 25 bucks all day and 20 on base.

IMG_3201.jpeg

If you enjoy cocktails with a citrus liqueur, absolutely go pick up a bottle of Pierre Ferrand’s limited edition yuzu Dry Curaçao.

I"m sipping on Mead right now, when the UPS people finish traveling over half the tai-state with my package I'll be sipping on Edinburgh Gin Elderflower and Rhubarb.

Reminds of the days when my old neighborhood liquor was always stocked and I would regularly pick up Weller 12 and Eagle Rare on the cheap.

New Hampshire state liquor stores have a deal going on where you get a free $10 gift card for every $50 gc you buy. On top of that they had a $5 off/bottle coupon for all Balvenie this month. On top of all THAT they have a deal for 15% off when you buy any 6 bottles of scotch.

So, I present to my #SipNT bretheren (and, possibly, sisters :nerd: ), my haul today that cost me approximately $260 total out of pocket:

1000005799.jpg

Back
Top Bottom