What are Wayne's best tapes?

I know you haters out there had some love for the kid back when he was hungry. What do you recommend? The Squad Up Series? Prefix? Dedication?

Also, what was his last major mix to drop before No Ceilings? I'm lookin for original songs, not the same "freestyle" that their called now thatshows up on 20 different DJs mixes

IMO Drought Is Over 2 , it aint official tapes but they have album quality tracks that leaked when he was recording Carter 3. Weezyveli got some of the sametracks as the Drought Is Over but its got some tracks that make it worth getting. LilWeezyana, get that too got some bangers but alot of YM cameos. Go findSQ1-5 while you at it.... But it doesnt get better than Dedication 2

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Dedication 2
Drought 2
Suffix
Lilweezana(sp)
No Ceilings
Drought 3
pimp.gif

I'll never understand how people can say Dedication 2 is better than Dedication 1.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Dedication 2

/thread

no question this is his best work while he was at his peek

First time I ever agreed wit ur depressed ++@

its good to see you are�still with us Eddo

although i understand why you had to get a new sn since T-Boy ethered you and all

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

IMO Drought Is Over 2
cosign, possibly the best compilation of Wayne songs out of his entire mixtape catalog.

+

Dedication 1/2
Prefix
Suffix
Lil Weezyiana
Drought 3

SQ series as a whole doesn't compare to the tapes above but there are so many tracks he obliterated on those tapes it's not even fnny. Definitely needthose too.

^Yea it's actually not that good. It was probably the height of his popularity though. Dudes momentum at that point in time was ridiculous. And I'mtalkin about in the hood, not on the charts or whatever. When a lot of n_'s was seriously debating whether son was the best rapper alive or not.

Back
Top Bottom