What are you doing up so late Vol. nothing to do

been looking for new things to do on the internet. FB and MyS is getting worse as days go by.

any suggestions?.... and no "whip it out"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Last night in Puerto Rico, I would be out but I have an EEAARLY flight so I am on NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Online poker

i downloaded the pokerstars thing, but i dont know how to take out money
eyes.gif
. i press the dealer but i dont know how to get the money... it says i have 1000 play money (or something like that)

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Online poker

eyes.gif
. i press the dealer but i dont know how to get the money... it says i have 1000 play money (or something like that)

Full tilt is a lot better. Play for real money, check freepokersource.com to get a free $50 bankroll (it's legit)

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'm here, listenin to some Plies...it's not that late.
Plies is the truth mane!!!

*VERY SARCASTIC*

Actually I'm up late because I just got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow late at night, and I'm an early waker so I gotta push that time back....it waseither this or take a nap mid day tomorrow and hope I wake up lol

Just came back from watching Observe and Report (it was ok)

Think im gonna go blow my load now

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Online poker

eyes.gif

Full tilt is a lot better. Play for real money, check freepokersource.com to get a free $50 bankroll (it's legit)

im going to hit that up right now lol. i forgot about that... i want to go to hard rock (south florida) and take peoples money lol

Plies is the truth mane!!!

*VERY SARCASTIC*

Actually I'm up late because I just got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow late at night, and I'm an early waker so I gotta push that time back....it was either this or take a nap mid day tomorrow and hope I wake up lol
roll.gif

Just found my Final Fantasy VII for PC and having problems installing it. %!%#!%+ Windows Vista.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Just found my Final Fantasy VII for PC and having problems installing it. %!%#!%+ Windows Vista.
mad.gif
Fixed....

This is my last go round with pc. MacBook Pro whenever the next issue jumps off on this one

Back
Top Bottom