What Are You Drinking Tonight? waydt? vol. nunsw/gunzup!

It's friday, so what is everyone drinking tonight? I've got a couple of Michelob Ultras in the fridge, but I might go a little crazy and make a run for some Shiner. 

State Patty's Day Weekend at PSU. Got a fifth of Whipped Pinnacle for tonight. Will prolly have a mix of cheap college beers (Natty, Key, High Life) throughout the weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I dont know about drinking but im having a date with mary jane

eek.gif
 I also have a date with mary jane tonight... Shes such a $*$+... but hey as long as i get to hit it 
laugh.gif

CIROC PEACH tonight!!!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

State Patty's Day Weekend at PSU. Got a fifth of Whipped Pinnacle for tonight. Will prolly have a mix of cheap college beers (Natty, Key, High Life) throughout the weekend
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Turning 21 sunday so I'm getting after it all weekend. Already getting bottles tonight

laugh.gif

every time you post I feel like an old man and get sad 
laugh.gif

my last State Patty's Day was 2007

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I don't wanna sound like a girl, but I LOVE Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. It goes down real easy. Pause.
But when I'm drinking, I pre-game with about 15 shots of Smirnoff Watermelon then sip on Jack and Cokes at the bar.

And I am not trying to brag or lie about the 15 shots. I'm 6'4", 240 pounds and just got outta college, so my body is basically immune. But my liver prolly has more holes than a golf course.
ohwell.gif

But, I just recently got into Ciroc Red Berry. 
pimp.gif

to the dude taking 15 shots... slow down bro. or else you will be befriending mr.cirrhosis /liver cancer when your in your 40's.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

to the dude taking 15 shots... slow down bro. or else you will be befriending mr.cirrhosis /liver cancer when your in your 40's.

I have, I have.
Since graduating college last May, I have only drank that much three times. 

I only drink on SPECIAL occasions now. 

Got closing shift at the store...probably gonna come back, relax with some BF3 and either a Weihenstephaner or Double bock beer with this Goat on it...

15 shots pregame?? Damb.

Stellas + sake at happy hour...

probably some cheap beer with my cheap friends afterwards.

I've never had sake. They have it at this sushi place I love but it's kinda expensive and don't want to buy it and not end up liking it.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

15 shots pregame?? Damb.

stella is nice. funny thing is though is in europe..the uk specifically its market as/seen as a cheap beer. like mickeys/pbr is here.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

15 shots pregame?? Damb.

stella is nice. funny thing is though is in europe..the uk specifically its market as/seen as a cheap beer. like mickeys/pbr is here.

Never knew that. You learn something every day.

Back
Top Bottom