What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

I want to play a game...
jigsaw-431x300.jpg
jigsaw-431x300.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i want to be shanaynay and i want my friend to be either jerome or the cop..i forget his name

You have to post pictures if you do this.

The dude from the UPS commercials where he draws on the dry erase board, with the weird hair. ha

actual halloween:
waldo.jpg

halloween weekend:
burger-king.jpg

also gonna let people draw on me and spill some soup on my shirt, be that dude who passed out at a party

i never really have done the halloween thing .. my friend is going to be lil wayne we're even going to put tattoos on her face & she wants me to beODB.

i was thinkin about actually dressing up this yr since im 21 and can go to a bar...ima be either a prisoner or a gangster

i'm planning on vegas for halloween...

...so my question is, has anyone been on halloween? what are the rules on costumes in clubs?

hopefully one of my friends has a halloween party... last year didnt really dress up just wore my jason hoody... but this year ima dress up... i want to bejoker but i really dont want to put face paint on... cuz its really not that serious lol... if anything i might just put my cap and gown on...

Just came from the downtown la stores to get my joker vest for halloween ftw!
to bad it didnt fit me =( pick it up tomorrow custom made though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iEternalv

i'm planning on vegas for halloween...

...so my question is, has anyone been on halloween? what are the rules on costumes in clubs?
I go to Las Vegas for Halloween every year. A lot, and I mean A LOT of people will have costumes on. People
walking up and down the strip, in the hotels etc. will have them on, even people in the clubs. From my knowledge and
what I have seen, you're good to go on getting in a club with a costume on.

Back
Top Bottom