What are you hoopin in??

Originally Posted by mikedamz

^ 2012 is awesome man. it's so underrated probably because not much people had tried them coz of the price. 

ya thats exactly what i was thinking 

Just switched to some KDIV's from some beat Fly By's. The KD's are terrible to break in though, lots of pressure on the outer of your foot, but it goes away after a few hours of play

how well do the kobe 7s and durance hold up? being low top.. i rolled my ankle one too many times and kinda nervous lol

I've always thought the support of the kb 5s and 6s were fine, but the 7s have amazing stability and support, I'd highly recommend them if you're looking for something low-cut yet stable

Anyone ball in LBJ 9 lows? I'm REALLY considering getting a pair...

Best I've balled in are ZK6 and would like if they're on par or even better? I need flexibility, lightweight, and traction.

Recently retired my Jordan XIX retros (cdp).

Balling in my Ink Kobe V's now primarily. They are amazing, especially with some Elite socks.

Also in the rotation as of late- my AJ 2011 and Concord XI (second pair on ice). I had to ball in them just to do it. Not bad shoe actually.

Just got a pair of Hyperdunk 2010 and Jordan 2012 that I haven't broken in yet, they will enter the rotation soon.

Want pairs of Kobe VI and VII. But I never got the VI because when I tried on a pair, major heel slippage. VII next on my list.

indoors - concords.....they fit my feet perfectly
outdoors - lebron 9's...pretty durable..

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

lebron ix and lebron elite most recently. cushioning on the elites is way better than the ix. feels like what orthopedic shoes were made for. My feet didn't get tired after 2 40 minute games.

drastically different than the regular 9's?

I always ball in my Fly Wade 2's.

I actually use the original, not the EV (playoff), but I think that the playoff edition is just lighter.

They have pretty good cushioning and I love the breathability

^^ always was curious bout the fly wade but the look just never had me sold. As of right now tho im hoopin kobe 7s! dont like the insert with the strap just straight slows me down. and got a pair of chris pauls on the way since my last pair tore. more of a quick player so i need the low cut shoes, but dont get me wrong i throw in my 12s every now and then too !

!Bww1Cu!CGk~%24(KGrHqYOKjoEwPujilnYBMKh!Ujmig~~_3.JPG

Zoom MVP TB

nike-zoom-soldier-3-tb-white-navy-2-02.jpg

Zoom Soldier III TB

playing in some LBJ VIII, anyone know if the IX lows are comfy? also what about the crazy lights?

my first choice: AJ 2011
followed by AJ 21, 17, 19 and 14.
From the older retros I love to play in the AJ 10.

Back
Top Bottom