What are you thoughts on talking to and asking a girl out to coffee or something on FB

Do it man. I did the same thing. I asked if she wanted to go grab some ice cream over facebook and she said yes. We're now together for 1 1/2 years.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Do it man. I did the same thing. I asked if she wanted to go grab some ice cream over facebook and she said yes. We're now together for 1 1/2 years.

awwwww
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Regis

The more you overthink this, the less likely things will go your way.
If you aren't trolling, i'd like to know why you believe this sir.
Girls appreciate that feeling of a natural approach.
Shes JUST a girl.

You go in there with a precise gameplan and all of a sudden things feel a little too rehearsed and she starts to pick up on that.
Chances are whatever "game" you try to run shes probably already heard it.

Originally Posted by Boi

The more you overthink this, the less likely things will go your way.
If you aren't trolling, i'd like to know why you believe this sir.
Girls appreciate that feeling of a natural approach.
Shes JUST a girl.

You go in there with a precise gameplan and all of a sudden things feel a little too rehearsed and she starts to pick up on that.
Chances are whatever "game" you try to run shes probably already heard it.
You think girls are smart enough to pick up on game plans?! you may be right tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

you'll be friend zone immediately girls get asked out on Facebook all the time what makes you think she hasn't been asked out and won't even reply back to you and put you in the "the guys who tried to holla block list".....have some patience, and I'm sure you'll bump into her. We live in a small world. You might even find something better roaming around campus.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/48263581325/ 

C'mon son their is only one member since 2009, and someone hasn't post since 2010.

Try again.

I don't see why not. But since you are on your new f'it mentality, you may not be prepared to get rejected. Especially on her/your wall where all of your friends can see it. Messaging her might be a safer bet.

It's still a bit tacky since you've known the girl for 4 years yet you don't have her number to call/text her, or the audacity to ask her in person.

How long have you had a thing for her?

Originally Posted by blakep267

Let me start off by saying I know this isnt the best way to ever ask somebody out. Its pretty much a last resort. I dont live on campus anymore and the chances of me running into said girl are a toss up. I have been seeing her more and more recently (probably luck), but unless there's a black student event theres not a given place. I guess if I hang around there for a few days I might run into her. She's been an acquaintance for 4 years or so and Im adopting a new F'it mentality. Thoughts?
Based on those, there's nothing at all wrong with that, mostly cause you really don't have a choice, and that really is the only natural option.
The only time that would be a bad idea is if you're digging some who you've never met before, and you try to hit her up on facebook/twitter/etc. Now

that reeks of thirst and desperation. These are the types of dudes who post thirst comments on girls' pages/pics, followed by the girl posting something

vague like "K, thanks :smile:" or "lol", both of which actually mean "Stop posting on my page you creeper". 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a girl out through Facebook. The only condition is that you must have met the girl before. It's just weird if you randomly message a girl that you've become infatuated with.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

"Hey ___ how's everything? I think I saw you come out of (insert college building) but I was too far to say hi. I've been very busy as of late and haven't been on campus much this semester. We should grab a cup of coffee/lunch/dinner and catch up. Let me know when you have some free time."

Copy and paste into FB msg. Send and post back in a few days with results.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

"Hey ___ how's everything? I think I saw you come out of (insert college building) but I was too far to say hi. I've been very busy as of late and haven't been on campus much this semester. We should grab a cup of coffee/lunch/dinner and catch up. Let me know when you have some free time."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am interested in stories of people actually BOOKING girls through FB. Anyone have any?

From like 06-10 i had a few bodies from fb....now its the land of simps and attention %$!*%@ 
frown.gif

if shes an aquaintance then just do it in person, honestly man no girl wants to mess with a dude who doesnt have enough confidence to get at her face to face. it all goes out the door if u try to ask her out on fb, your chance is way better in person trust me

I am interested in stories of people actually BOOKING girls through FB. Anyone have any?

MySpace

Back in like 08 I wanna say. She requested me (didn't know her at all). I hit her up saying hey thanks for adding me or something like that. Back and forth comments for a few weeks or so. Got her number, texted, talked on the phone over the summer. Then she got a bf, stopped talking for about a year, they broke up, hit me up on FB, talked on FB, got her number again, hit up her to watch a Yankee WS game, things went good. Then we dated for a few months, she broke my heart in the end and yea
grin.gif

My last ex commented on my status on FB and my picture and then messaged me telling me to hit her up and from then on we talked.

Do those count?

Yolo, just ask her. It literally can't hurt. The benefits outweigh the consequences on this one. Just do it.

might as well try. I asked this girl out for coffee from my french class last friday and straight up got rejected in person (She said "I don't know" quickly so I took it as a no). I think I failed because I lacked the swagger/confidence in person when I asked, and she was going to another class too. Messed it up big time 
30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't see why you wouldn't come off anything different over FB so long as you say what dudes have been saying. Go for it

Back
Top Bottom