What are your movie pet peeves vol. Watch the road

when people that are sitting behind you keep kicks ur chair or they have the nerve or audacity to place there feet right next to you're face. this isn't you re home even though we all know they live in an apt.

Last edited:
My biggest pet peeve is that the girl in every movie always is a scandalous broad but it's fine because the guy she gets with is perfect. There are millions of simps on this earth maybe because of these movies. The notebook is the worst. Chick leaves a perfectly good dude just because of king simp. Titanic is another example. Chick leaves the rich dude and goes to a party with some immigrant thugs, bangs some pretty boy the first night they meet, and runs amok on the damb ship. All because Leo was a "bad boy" type. eff outta here, can't stand this in movies.

My biggest pet peeve is that the girl in every movie always is a scandalous broad but it's fine because the guy she gets with is perfect. There are millions of simps on this earth maybe because of these movies. The notebook is the worst. Chick leaves a perfectly good dude just because of king simp. Titanic is another example. Chick leaves the rich dude and goes to a party with some immigrant thugs, bangs some pretty boy the first night they meet, and runs amok on the damb ship. All because Leo was a "bad boy" type. eff outta here, can't stand this in movies.

Chicks are dumb. What you listed is so much real life

I hate rated R sex scenes with no female nudity. 

How you having sex with the girl wrapped in sheets?

This..Like how many chicks you know grab a big *** king size sheet to wrap up in when they go to the bathroom or to pick their clothes up off the floor...

Actors "playing video games"...no one plays video games mashing every button and swaying their whole body.

Superman (or whoever) flying top speed to save the damsel from falling.  Realistically that would break every bone in that woman's body.

Average person stamina.  No one in action movies has it.  Even the "normal" characters.  They can sprint for long distances and pull themselves up off ledges.  I refuse to believe John McClane was in that good of shape.

Aliens who know english.

No one in a movie uses a condom.  Ever.

Last edited:
not really a pet peeve, but i hate when in action movies a shootout happens, the good guy kills all the bad guys with barely any ammo left. he just walks away and doesn't take any other guns that are now available. i be at home shouting like "take all them guns fool! "you need the ammo". sure enough, he runs outta ammo in the final fight, and gotta find something else :smh:

not really a pet peeve, but i hate when in action movies a shootout happens, the good guy kills all the bad guys with barely any ammo left. he just walks away and doesn't take any other guns that are now available. i be at home shouting like "take all them guns fool! "you need the ammo". sure enough, he runs outta ammo in the final fight, and gotta find something else :smh:
ding ding ding.

I'm the same way :lol:

Like you shooting a revolver at dudes shooting with rifles, but you don't pick up the rifles after taking them out

What u just said about titanic is a bloody brilliant quote. I want to watch the movie again now just to constantly call her a ****

1) Infinite bullet cheat

2) Aimbot headshot cheat

3) Toretto flying across a freeway bridge to catch Letty mid-air and landing unharmed on a car going 100mph cheat

When the good guy is fighting a gang and them at attack ONE AT A TIME. I've seen plenty of jumpings in my day and they ALL ATTACK AT ONCE not in a single file line :stoneface:

Also I despise how when there's 2 villains in a movie one always turns good and ends up dying anyway

Also anything involving Tyler Perry

Also I despise how when there's 2 villains in a movie one always turns good and ends up dying anyway

Also anything involving Tyler Perry

Dance movies where they have one guy leave to magically show up for the finals knowing all the moves.
Heros handgun beating rifles tanks airplanes
House party 5
Hot nurses that ish a myth all the chicks that are hkt in nursing school in real life are somebodies trophy wife now
Erbody know hownto exactly hot wire a car...cmon son theybdifferent models

All I got to say is that some of you are real petty, and I'm glad I don't watch movies with y'all. Must be annoying.

Film is not supposed to be real life.

Some of these make sense, but some of you need to relax..

Action movie pet peeves
- Hero has 0 clumpsy moments. No moments when they eat dirt accidently while running. It's like they've rehearsed for this moment their whole life.
- henchmen can easily be concussed or killed. *CHOP* Bad guy,"ahh I'm dead!"
- Hero has a one shot
- Henchmen have no type of shot
- Hero love interest/friend, whos never held a gun, becomes a one shot.

Horror Movies
- Splitting up
- Villan standing all up in their space, but they miss the elephant in the room.
- Black guy puts up the biggest fight, but ultimately dies...go figure

Romance
- Airport scenes
- No nudity :lol:

athlete's in movies always wearing mad corny jewelry and and hoop earring ....

and sunglasses everywhere
mean.gif
or how Gangstas or hood dudes no matter what city they in dress like 50 cent in 2003
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
 this is so true
Actors "playing video games"...no one plays video games mashing every button and swaying their whole body.
They keep moving their hands and they think turning the controller will help them 
laugh.gif

i was watching some tv show or movie the other day when this happened. A villain comes into the house with a gun and the main character is able to knock them out and get away but proceeds to walk over them and leave. Like ***** why would you not just take the gun from the knocked out goon so he wont have one when he gets back up smh

Back
Top Bottom