What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

Had this since Fall '10 and still runnin' strong. :pimp:

lowepro_flipside300.jpg

had a shoulder sling but it put too much pressure on 1 side and was painful so had to switch to a backpack. feels like going back to middle/high school

Man.....I would have sold you mine for cheap. Good bag but I like my Incase sling. Perfect for just caring around with about two lenses.

(not me in pic)

Might get either or bag below. Just want it for work and gym stuff. Need it big enough to carry paperwork home as well as some shoes, shorts and the rest of my gym stuff. Not sure which one will do the trick. Bloodbath bag looks sick but it might be too small.

or

The North Face backpacks look great but why they $55+!?!? That's too OD. Supreme & Nike charge crazy amounts for their backpacks as well. Kevin Durant's backpacks are like $100+

North Face bags are well worth the money.
I've had mine since the summer of 1999, and
Still use it everyday as well as trips. Depends
On how hard u are on them I guess. My next
Bag however, will be a GR1, mostly for travel.
1934_04.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this bag today. Not a huge Tumi fan but this was pretty sick. Had stash pocket in then back and even a pocket on the strap for like an iPhone or something. Wish it was ballistic nylon since the materials seem sort of not as good. Goes for $175 but I saw it at Macys and maying I can find a coupon for it.

The North Face backpacks look great but why they $55+!?!? That's too OD. Supreme & Nike charge crazy amounts for their backpacks as well. Kevin Durant's backpacks are like $100+

Amazing quality. Comfortable. Lifetime guarantee.

Yup. I took mine into one of their stores in November because the lining was peeling off and I received a new one in January under the lifetime warranty. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I currently have a Wenger computer backpack. Not the most stylish in the world, but gets the job done:

@Fong Tumi bags are good money.
They may be a bit steep but they'll
Last u and take a beating.

Good to know. Never been a real fan of Tumi and 90% of their products I can do without but this bag really looked sick. Just never bought a backpack for that price before and all I am doing is putting gym clothes in it along with some paperwork from my job.

EPPERSON MOUNTAINEERING CLIMB PACK (comes in mad colors)

Poler Excursion Pack

Topo Designs Daypack

Has anyone tried one of these nike elite backpacks?

I'm trying to find a backpack for hoop that I can fit shoes, ball, towel...etc. in.

I have a basic all black nike sb backpack. not too big or too small. fits all the books i need.

Back
Top Bottom