What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

My girl got me a North Face Router for V-day.

Love that bag... haven't used it yet though, but she knows I travel a lot for work and was eying it.

Walking with laptop and other things on a one shoulder bag traveling all across the country puts a strain on your shoulders.

Heading out to MCO this week so will put it to use.

Love the North Face... one of the few brands that are pricey, but more than worth it.

I've had North Face gear dating back to the mid 90's and they're still holding up... I will probably we loyal to the brand for the entirety of my life unless quality suddenly takes a nosedive.

What is the diamond thing on the front of the backpacks for?
Headphones
laugh.gif

Any pics of how this works? I'm so confused
Trying to find a pic, it seems that some aren't even for headphones, but just for show. Specifically the Herschel. 
laugh.gif

My old backpack from high school had the diamond thing and you would slide it through. Kind of like this, but now I feel I'm wrong looking more closely.

I guess it depends on the brand. Here is what I was trying to explain before. 

Last edited:
North Face Hot Shot since 2006 Freshman year of HS. My mom was mad as hell cause she gave me 120 and I didn't bring back any change.

still rocking mine from 2000.... even though the inside waterproofing is peeling off i dont want anything other than a hot shot... too many memories

I never knew that that's what they were for.

Apparently you can use them to tie a ruck sack to your bag too. I always thought they were just for show

I never knew that that's what they were for.

Apparently you can use them to tie a ruck sack to your bag too. I always thought they were just for show
Seems like most are just for show, but the more sporty ones actually do work

I've had my digi-camo Dakine Duel for over six years. Love it to death, but the bottom is starting to fray out. Hopefully it'll last me one more when hopefully I will be done with backpacks for the rest of my life.

Moving up on the grown man tip.

anybody here use an incase sling for school? I know it's a camera bag, but I'd be getting use out using for both school stuff and caring my filming stuff with me. Has anybody here used it while riding on a bike? How's does it fair compared to other sling type of bags for bicycle riders? pls halp

anybody here use an incase sling for school? I know it's a camera bag, but I'd be getting use out using for both school stuff and caring my filming stuff with me. Has anybody here used it while riding on a bike? How's does it fair compared to other sling type of bags for bicycle riders? pls halp

Yea I had a sling about a year ago but left it over this chicks house and lost it. Never went biking with it but it did withstand my commute to school, twas comfy as hell and I didn't really have any issue with it. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom