What City Deserves a Sports Franchise?

with all the talk about the sonics leaving. what city do yall think should have an NBA franchise? or any sport for that matter?

^ if that happened...

dwrzh2.gif

Springfield, USA
nerd.gif

Also expecting to see Las Vegas being mentioned one time or another in this thread
nerd.gif

But seriously, I just think cities with teams already that don't have an NBA franchise...

- Pittsburgh
- Cincinnati
- St. Louis

Places like that. They may not be a basketball town (Pittsburgh is what... a football city, St. Louis is definitely a baseball city), but I think it'sworth giving it a shot. They're pretty big markets.

STL used to have the Hawks. I think they won championship with Bob Pettit if im not mistaken

^I was going to say the same thing.

And Jackson Miss? Are you kidding me? People in the deep south are just fine with College Football/College Basketball.

Originally Posted by Alenjandro From

Kansas City
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word was that the Magic were coming to town a year or two ago (after the Sprint Center was built). Haven't heard anything in a while though.

I wish Columbus would get rid of our hockey team and get an NBA team...life would be perfect.

New York.... We only have 2 football teams, 2 baseball teams, 2 Hockey Teams, and when the Nets get here, 2 Basketball teams. I'm greedy. Gimme more.......

Any city in NORTHERN VIRGINIA. One of the most developed and richest areas of the country and we still don't have any sports franchises.

Originally Posted by acidicality

San Diego needs a bball team.
ohwell.gif

SD couldn't even hold onto the Rockets and the Clippers.
But I do agree that we could use an NBA Franchise here. Only so I could see my Lakers twicein SD without it having to be pre-season nor having to drive up to LA.

I'm sure acid would love to see the Warriors twice a season without having to go up to the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom