What did you get for Xmas?

Coal 
frown.gif

I got two Dress sweaters and some cash, along with a few things that came in the mail today
pimp.gif

I got two Dress sweaters and some cash, along with a few things that came in the mail today
pimp.gif

iGot some stuff from my boss & coworkers. not really anything worth mentioning tho. but hey! its better than nothing right? 
ohwell.gif

iGot some stuff from my boss & coworkers. not really anything worth mentioning tho. but hey! its better than nothing right? 
ohwell.gif

polo bubble coat and polo sweater from parents and 100 combined from my sister and her husband 
pimp.gif
... not a lot compared to other people but since im older i dont really care how much value my gifts are as long as i get something 
laugh.gif
...but don't get it twisted i more than spoiled myself this year and bought myself some nice stuff 

polo bubble coat and polo sweater from parents and 100 combined from my sister and her husband 
pimp.gif
... not a lot compared to other people but since im older i dont really care how much value my gifts are as long as i get something 
laugh.gif
...but don't get it twisted i more than spoiled myself this year and bought myself some nice stuff 

some cash, lebron cool grey 7's, unchina 8's, lebron black/red/white*first colorway* 8's, cool grey 11s, 12 blue ray movies that i wanted, some jordan hats and shirts, pretty much it.

some cash, lebron cool grey 7's, unchina 8's, lebron black/red/white*first colorway* 8's, cool grey 11s, 12 blue ray movies that i wanted, some jordan hats and shirts, pretty much it.

Didn't get anything, wasnt expecting to. But this year I was finally able to buy my family presents with my own money and it feels really good when you see your siblings opening gifts that you can get them. My dad was surprised the most because he wasn't expecting me out of all people to get him anything.

Didn't get anything, wasnt expecting to. But this year I was finally able to buy my family presents with my own money and it feels really good when you see your siblings opening gifts that you can get them. My dad was surprised the most because he wasn't expecting me out of all people to get him anything.

Back
Top Bottom