What did you get for Xmas?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

nothing
frown.gif
+1
ohwell.gif

Brother took us out to a mean xmas eve dinner at mortons, that was a good enough gift for me

Lobster, 24 oz porterhouse, champagne, wine, cognac, chocolate mousse and cheesecake
pimp.gif

Oh and being able to purchase your own gifts at your leisure year round > *
Recently treated myself to a new longboard, xbox 360, and pipe with 3 worked sections

Brother took us out to a mean xmas eve dinner at mortons, that was a good enough gift for me

Lobster, 24 oz porterhouse, champagne, wine, cognac, chocolate mousse and cheesecake
pimp.gif

Oh and being able to purchase your own gifts at your leisure year round > *
Recently treated myself to a new longboard, xbox 360, and pipe with 3 worked sections

500 check from mom dukes
pimp.gif
\
50 dollar spending card from my fave aunt
150 from my step dad
an awesome american eagle winter hat from my little bro
pimp.gif

my sis gave me a key chain/ a pretty cool flash drive....we decided not to get each other anything crazy. i gave an awesome water bottle i got for free from delta....i kinda want it back
laugh.gif

right now just living good off all the free food, liqour and gift baskets my mom gets from colleagues, patients, pharmacies and mri companies. she's living way too good
ohwell.gif

500 check from mom dukes
pimp.gif
\
50 dollar spending card from my fave aunt
150 from my step dad
an awesome american eagle winter hat from my little bro
pimp.gif

my sis gave me a key chain/ a pretty cool flash drive....we decided not to get each other anything crazy. i gave an awesome water bottle i got for free from delta....i kinda want it back
laugh.gif

right now just living good off all the free food, liqour and gift baskets my mom gets from colleagues, patients, pharmacies and mri companies. she's living way too good
ohwell.gif

So far: Blue Vans Era's, Blue (green back light) G-Shock, SF Giants fitted, two hoodies and some other stuff for me and my girl to share (comforter, pillows, gift cards, etc.). But thats just from my girl and her family, still have my family in the morning.

But the absolute best gift so far though is a healthy baby thus far (due June 7th) and healthy girlfriend. Those things make everything else seem silly by comparison. 

So far: Blue Vans Era's, Blue (green back light) G-Shock, SF Giants fitted, two hoodies and some other stuff for me and my girl to share (comforter, pillows, gift cards, etc.). But thats just from my girl and her family, still have my family in the morning.

But the absolute best gift so far though is a healthy baby thus far (due June 7th) and healthy girlfriend. Those things make everything else seem silly by comparison. 

Macbook Pro, Acupulco Gold 69ers Snapback, $100, and about to treat myself out to a Diamond x Wiz Khalifa.

The switch from PC to a Mac is fantastic!!! I already love it

Macbook Pro, Acupulco Gold 69ers Snapback, $100, and about to treat myself out to a Diamond x Wiz Khalifa.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

What major differences have you noticed?

Back
Top Bottom