What did you guys want to do for a living when you were younger

A lawyer, grew up with it too.
did mock trial, was part of the moot court team. went to harvard every year for Model united nations. internships with law firms. man
smh.gif

broken dreams.

now i want to be a photographer. Something i love, lets see how that turns out.

I wanted to be an archaeologist to dig up dinosaur bones and treasure in grade school.
Then an NBA super star.

When I was really little probably around 4 or 5 I wanted to be one of Santas elves. After I found out he wasnt real I wanted to be aPizza delivery man so I could eat all the pizza I wanted.

For a long time I wanted to be an optometrist. It seemed like the easiest job in the world, 1 or 2, 2 or 3, 3 or 4. I even went to school with that field inmind, started out in Biological Sciences, but was completely not prepared for the workload and I ended up getting the boot from Bio Sci and had to pick a newmajor.

After that I decided I wanted to be a police officer, got my degree in Criminology, Law and Society, and it turns out having a horrible driving record willcompletely shaft you.

Not sure what's going to happen, but I'm starting to regret not getting a more versatile degree (like Economics, etc.) that I could use in the realworld.

So to answer the question, I wanted to be an optometrist. Ever since 10th grade when I first got my glasses. Before that I had no idea.

prob a cop cause i loved chips when i was real young
then i thought it would be cool to work in a cubical

Man I had it all mapped out. I was gon go to Penn State and play football for JoePa, then get drafted to the Cowboys
laugh.gif

Then I grew up but not out and more or less my dream was deferred

When I was a little kid about 6 years old I wanted to own a pet store or a zoo
happy.gif
To this day Im still interested in animals and would watch animal planet before CNN any day.

Then, when I got older I had those hoop dreams. I still had a shot at it about 2 years ago, but I injured myself and right after that tore my knee up for thesecond time and even though I came back it wasnt the same. I think that dream is long gone, I dont have that fire in me anymore I guess.

An artist. I wanted to draw and paint things.
happy.gif

Then, society crushed my dreams by telling me that I would be homeless unless I went to school and studied subjects such as corporate finance and managerialaccounting.
frown.gif

I was gonna play in the nfl and buy my people a big @!% house. football !!#$ stopped started passin tha pot.. now its back 2 reality. i figure if i stuck withit i MIGHT of made it, but its whatever.

Back
Top Bottom