What did you think was exaggerated until it happened to you?

Having less time for friends as you get older. And the way people react to celebrity deaths. That changed when Kobe passed.
I remember when I was 19, me and my boys would link up multiple times a week to hoop, go to Hooters, play video games etc. If nothing else, we'd all talk daily. One day we were discussing growing up/ working, one of the more mature ones said "it's gonna get to the point where all of us don't talk every day". I legit got kinda sad and didn't want to believe it... Almost 20 years later and it's so true. We're lucky if we all talk a few times a month.

What If the dustractions were the goal all along and your trivial selfish pursuits are a waste of time? 👀

What If the dustractions were the goal all along and your trivial selfish pursuits are a waste of time? 👀
8okk.gif

Oh y'all in here getting philosophical.

Time is the most important resource we have. I realized that when I started feeling like there wasn’t enough time in a day.

While managing the time constraints of work, family, sleep, and all the other various tasks in my day, I wished I could acquire/buy more time. Then I realized that it truly is the one thing we cannot gain more of and that we can just reallocate as we see fit.

Everything has an opportunity cost. At the same time, I need to keep in mind that I gotta live, be intentional, and be grateful for all that I have.

Back
Top Bottom