What do yall order at Starbucks??

my morning drink-short in a tall coffee with 3 pumps white mocha

my break at work drink-grande iced or hot soy 2p white mocha 2p cinnamon dolce no whip

my usual-venti passion tea lemonade with 2 pumps raspberry

fraps are just
sick.gif
they melt after like 2 mins and get all soggy and gross

working and getting free starbucks ftw
pimp.gif

strawberry creme joint, grande!!! Their sizes used to always confuse me, grande sounds big but would always come out small. lol

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

strawberry creme joint, grande!!! Their sizes used to always confuse me, grande sounds big but would always come out small. lol

1st size starbucks had was called "short" which is like those kids drinks
so next came out the tall(small) and just messed up the whole sizing and confusion to people
laugh.gif

I work at a starbucks sooo

10 min breaks - double iced espresso with 1p white mocha and a splash of nonfat milk
30 min break - Quad espresso with 2p white mocha and a splash of nonfat milk
After I get off - Passion tea 4p sweetener and a splash of strawberry.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I work at a starbucks sooo
me too but i got tired quick of drinkin it. if anything ill just drink green tea sweetened now.
gaining weight from drinkin starbucks all day every day FTL.

Miss Savannah wrote:
Strawberries and Creme fer sure!
add toffee nut to that and its straight crack.
taste like crunch berries!
pimp.gif

Cold - Vanilla Bean Frap
Regular Drink - Shaken Passion Tea Lemonaid (Sweetened)
Hot - White Chocolate Mocha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when my friend worked there used to just tell him to whip me up whatevers good ...
he got laid off so i dont step in the place any longer

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Venti vanilla bean frappucino with caramel affagato and whipped cream with a shot of malt.

Drink these in the Magic locker room with Penny?

I swore off that place like 4 years ago...I was coming back form Florida and I had a cold. I went to the starbucks in the airport and just asked for plain teaw. honey....dude looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. He broke down about 5 different teas they had...I just told him I wanted plain tea w. honey...thatwas it. Why is that so hard?

i haven't been in starbucks in a long time. used to get a caramel frappucino if iwent.

these days i get my coffee on the streets. and it is way better than starbucks, especially for roughly thirty cents.

311649946_4e3740dac2.jpg

smokin.gif

^^^ name one national company that does not support terrorists in some way, directly or indirectly. Terrorists need caffeine too.

Back
Top Bottom