What do you guys do/use for keeping it smelling fresh down there?

So let me get this straight for dudes who use powder yall lay down throw ur legs back like a little baby and apply powder? Lmao

Originally Posted by sloanboy

So let me get this straight for dudes who use powder yall lay down throw ur legs back like a little baby and apply powder? Lmao
how does one even choose to think this 

Glad OP posted this--I was just thinking about this yesterday as temperatures hit 100 and I felt hot just sitting next to a window at work. I had heard baby powder was the best move for wearing shoes without socks and figured it'd be good for the balls, too. I'll be giving this a try... unfortunately, I don't know how much powder is appropriate for this job. Don't want my piece looking like Tony Montana...

scarface.jpg

trim them pubes, shower, & apply powder when its hot out. also use them flushable wipe when u drop a deuce, they bring u to a new level of clean 

I trim and I shower and have no problem whatsoever with smell, but this powder idea is intruiging.

KidGrabbingChinThinking.jpg

lol...they always say the people who stink don't even know it...

dudes in this thread thinkin this a dumb question the same dudes these chicks be gossipin with they friends about...

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Lemon.
nerd.gif

Yea I'm srs. I use it as a deordorant and its
pimp.gif
The acid in lemon doesn allow the smell to develop, I'm sure u can use it around the "sack" and "slot" if u want
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

I know about this, but man im just thinking of the consequences....

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Lemon.
nerd.gif

Yea I'm srs. I use it as a deordorant and its
pimp.gif
The acid in lemon doesn allow the smell to develop, I'm sure u can use it around the "sack" and "slot" if u want
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

I know about this, but man im just thinking of the consequences....

Consequence # 1 :

Getting head, and chick giving you the 'bitter face'.

sour-face-candy.jpg

What about Axe spray deoderant instead of baby powder? Not sure if it gives the same effect though.

And to dude who asked, trim with clippers. Usually use a one guard for the trimming and then takee the guard off for edging around the base and for trimming the sack. This has been my method for years, and it seems satisfactory to the ladies. Don't want to be tickling their noses when they fellatiate.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by sloanboy

how does one even choose to think this 
roll.gif
exactly
laugh.gif
@ people thinking this is a shock or people are that disgusting.. try living in FL during the summer then talk about it. 102 degree heat with outrageously high humidity, and it's still 85 degrees at night too

Dove Men's BAR + small bit of j&j baby powder = Success.....it gets super muggy in Detroit with the river being RIGHT there and being surrounded by dem lakes.

Wasn't there a thread not too long ago about putting powder down there will lead to cancer??

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Cut your pubes.... Hair can hold in odors. I wash my crotch area with shampoo and I use baby powder on the hot days...

The womenz "freshen up" (hopefully) prior to..so, if need be, fellas should do the same. Soap & water will suffice, unless you have no sweat glands down there. Trim that wilderness every now and then too. That cuts down on the stench.

Back
Top Bottom