What do you guys mix Patron with? Any good chasers?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by illphillip

Buy Patron Citron, and drink it wit orange soda. Thank me later.

Do not drink hard alcohol with something this sugary. It's a recipe for disaster.

I chase Patron with more Patron. Corona works though if you're trying to pace for a long night.
why is that?

and chase it with another shot,
happy.gif

Patron Cítron isn't tequila tho.

Also confused, kuz people drink Henn & Coke all the time.

different people may react differently to it, but i 100% agree with what illphillip said.

I can drink 4-5 straight 5 finger pours of whiskey/gin/vodka/whatever on rocks (as long as its straight, not infused with some orange berry bs or anything like that) and I'll feel like a champ in the morning.

If I drink 3-4 jack and cokes i'll sometimes feel like my head got run over by a truck.  I've come to realize that its the sugary mixer that reacts violently with my system.    

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by illphillip

Buy Patron Citron, and drink it wit orange soda. Thank me later.

Do not drink hard alcohol with something this sugary. It's a recipe for disaster.

I chase Patron with more Patron. Corona works though if you're trying to pace for a long night.
why is that?

and chase it with another shot,
happy.gif

Patron Cítron isn't tequila tho.

Also confused, kuz people drink Henn & Coke all the time.

different people may react differently to it, but i 100% agree with what illphillip said.

I can drink 4-5 straight 5 finger pours of whiskey/gin/vodka/whatever on rocks (as long as its straight, not infused with some orange berry bs or anything like that) and I'll feel like a champ in the morning.

If I drink 3-4 jack and cokes i'll sometimes feel like my head got run over by a truck.  I've come to realize that its the sugary mixer that reacts violently with my system.    

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Just wondering what yall mix Patron with... I've only drank it straight up with cranberry juice chaser.

patron-silver1.jpg

grin.gif
Why ruin the patron with chasers man? Only chase if you are drinking some ghetto tequila.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Just wondering what yall mix Patron with... I've only drank it straight up with cranberry juice chaser.

patron-silver1.jpg

grin.gif
Why ruin the patron with chasers man? Only chase if you are drinking some ghetto tequila.

Back
Top Bottom