What do you think could be the storyline for BATMAN 3?

Since Nolan likes to keep realistic as he can

225px-Bat636.jpg

Black Mask.

The best story line for a villian will be Mr.Freeze. Remember its a love story which movie execs love. And the graphics for that would be so ill. hope they doit. The riddler is also a very good one

Originally Posted by Mr33andAbove

Even though eddie murphy is a rumor, I would knock the idea

He's way past due for a decent role.

What were your first reactions when you FIRST found out heath ledger was the Joker??

Mine was "That brokeback #*$!/ is playing the joker?!?!"

Needless to say he did an excellent job RIP

i personally thought he was a good choice for the joker (you see him in the patriot and monster's ball?)

i didn't expect him to completely shatter the role like he did though. makes me sad to know how much potential dude had

When I first heard Ledger was goin' to be Joker, I was weary about it....but I only saw Monster's Ball and a Knight's Tale [oh and 10 Things I HateAbout You]. Then when he died, they had speculation sayin' his role was messin' with him mentally and he hardly got sleep and all that........then whenpeople started sayin' that Ledger was a better Joker than Nicholson was, I just thought it was hype, and untrue. I didn't see the movie until a monthafter it came to theaters, so I continuously read and heard that Ledger was that dood.

Then when I saw the movie, I was speechless. Then I went to see it 2 more times.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

The best story line for a villian will be Mr.Freeze. Remember its a love story which movie execs love. And the graphics for that would be so ill. hope they do it. The riddler is also a very good one

If it wasn't for the cartoon Mr. Freeze would of never had that revamp...Originally he was a typical gimmick villian.

Dude that said Eddie Murphy is gonna be the Riddler must believe that gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Anyway, Catwoman in this movie would NOT be good for the Batman series. I know she's neither a heroine nor a villain, but having her in there wouldprobably end up involving having the two of them work together. With that said, Batman is best being a one-man-team.

I personally would LOVE to have Black Mask.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

The best story line for a villian will be Mr.Freeze. Remember its a love story which movie execs love. And the graphics for that would be so ill. hope they do it. The riddler is also a very good one

That's stupid. Keep in mind Nolan wants to be realistic. How realistic is a dude that uses a cannon to freeze people?

If somebody kills The Joke in Arkham it should be the new villain of the movie or atleast a bunch of flunkies of the new villain.

I liked the idea of that Anarchy kid being in the movie but I doubt it.

I wanna see Clayface as a villain but Nolan is being realistic so it'll just be Two Face and probably Black Mask/Scarface.

Looking at Bat's villain gallery he doesn't have a lot of doable villains that'll come out to be a great movie or match Dark Knight.

I don't want to see Cat woman, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, and don't care for the Penguin much either.

why do you say to end the series... is it confirmed that its just a trilogy? I think as long as the main cast re-signs and it keeps making mega millionsthey'll keep churning out Batman with Christian Bale and Chris Nolan

In my opinion:

Cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as The Joker

Introduce Harley Quinn into the film, in a mysterious sort of psychotic killer role (similar to Joker). Have Riddler on the side doing his damage to Gotham.

I hope they never introduce Robin because I can't take him seriously. As far as who they should cast.. I can definitely see Edward Norton as Riddler forsome reason, for Harley Quinn, maybe a new upcoming actress (I'm not sure who)

*EDIT* I just thought of something... I remember in The Dark Knight when Bruce is looking at the new suit after he got bit by the dogs. He asked how the newsuit will hold up against dogs. Than Lucius asks, "We talkin' Chihuahuas or Rottweilers?"... Then he says, "It'll do fine againstcats"... I interpreted that as a hint towards Catwoman in a future film.

man i want to see nolan do BANE and do it RIGHT. none of that bane from batman & robin #%!. i want a gritty bane thats not exaggerated, but scary as %@!%.someone that can actually throw down with batman and make you believe he's actually better.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

man i want to see nolan do BANE and do it RIGHT. none of that bane from batman & robin #%!. i want a gritty bane thats not exaggerated, but scary as %@!%. someone that can actually throw down with batman and make you believe he's actually better.
Mickey Rourke

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

man i want to see nolan do BANE and do it RIGHT. none of that bane from batman & robin #%!. i want a gritty bane thats not exaggerated, but scary as %@!%. someone that can actually throw down with batman and make you believe he's actually better.
Mickey Rourke

that would be so sick... and perfect after watching the wrestler. rourke would be a great casting choice.

I was actually thinking about his last week. If Johnny Depp would be cast as the Riddler, then I'd take him.

But I think, the best fitting for a new storyline would be Catwoman and Blackmask.

The Blackmask character belongs to parents who own a falling rival company to the Waynes, and kind of grows up with Bruce, and later grows up into a mob bossand enemy of Batman, that could be amazing to see. And Catwoman would add a new love interest for Bruce as well as a new foe and in the comics Catwomanactually kills off Blackmask, so I can actually see a storyline working out.

EDIT: And to Ducky Quack, Bale said that if Robin was introduced to Nolans series, he would leave the franchise
laugh.gif
http://Ducky-Quack-.u.yuku.com

My thoughts exactly, I would love to see Bane done properly, I always liked the whole super steroid injection thing because it is halfwaybelievable. It would be cool to have him as a stand alone villian, no need for the whole Nightfall storyline, just these two going at it!

However, Hollywood will play safe & I can tell you now that the next main villian will be the Riddler ....almost certain to be played by Depp

Back
Top Bottom