What do you think is underrated

Love Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory
Alien Lanes and Bee Thousand as a whole are classic albums. Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory is another favorite of mine. Saw them live back in September and I'm pretty sure that was the song that made me lose my voice for the next two days.

I have no qualms saying that Robert Pollard is one of the best songwriters of the past 40-50 years.

Galaxy Nexus was the best designed Nexus out of the whole line when it was out. I had nexus one, & nexus s. Once Google went to LG I dipped from the nexus line cause LG is crap and will always be crap.

I know the pixel is legit, but I don't think Google pushed the innovation envelope with hardware besides the camera.

Are you talking about the defunct Nexus line and the pixel line?

yeah

nexus turned into da pixel line...

there's nothing like automatic timely OS updates from google when it comes to Android phones.

samsung be having folks stranded on old *** firmware a year later :lol:

Nexus 5 was a great phone, didn't have the issues many folks had. If it wasn't for the battery I'd probably still be rocking it.

u slept, da nexus 5 ( a LG phone) was one of da best phones ever made....had it for almost 3 years.
Nah I didn't sleep cause I copped HTC ONE with the beats speaker in the phone from Verizon. I rooted it than flashed vanilla android onto the bish. It had that alumium build that was unmatched in the high end android space, Samsung had S4, but I wasnt good.

This was the Nexus device that was suppose to be made opposed Google going with LG at the time. Google couldnt achieve wireless charging with htc one cause of the aluminum build so they went with LG with glass back and then the plastic back. Plus I knew LG was terrible with battery tech which people in my circle and the outside had issues with down the road.

The dual front facing speaker was the truth.

Screenshot_2018-03-08-21-52-19.png

Nah I didn't sleep cause I copped HTC ONE with the beats speaker in the phone from Verizon. I rooted it than flashed vanilla android onto the bish. It had that alumium build that was unmatched in the high end android space, Samsung had S4, but I wasnt good.

This was the Nexus device that was suppose to be made opposed Google going with LG at the time. Google couldnt achieve wireless charging with htc one cause of the aluminum build so they went with LG with glass back and then the plastic back. Plus I knew LG was terrible with battery tech which people in my circle and the outside had issues with down the road.

The dual front facing speaker was the truth.

Screenshot_2018-03-08-21-52-19.png

Probably my favorite phone ever.

Had it rooted with a Google Play Edition rom. Just a fantastic phone.

Probably my favorite phone ever.

Had it rooted with a Google Play Edition rom. Just a fantastic phone.
I lost mines. I was so mad!!! Cause I went back for it where I left it and it was gone.i dropped a gripped for it too cause the Verizon model cost more than the gsm. model

Last edited:
Fall is super underrated...
-The hot summer isn’t finally over
- NFL is going into full swing
- Vacations are better since tourism season is over
- MLB playoffs
- College football
- Thanksgiving
- early fall, chilly nights are great!
The Southwest (Phx, Lax, LV) in the fall is the best.

Speaking of phones, the Nokia N95 best phone ever made.

Cold showers, meditation, fasting, walking, journaling, self-sufficiency, prayer, self-discipline, sobriety, hardship

Raw street iq.
I've seen too many people get finnesed by all these fancy college degrees, job titles, money, but when ish hit the fan and you ain't got no street iq, all of that stuff is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom