What do you think is underrated

Me having time in the bathroom to drop a deuce in peace without the lady wanting to use the bathroom for some freakin reason.

Not often when I do not get rushed but I cherish the moments I do have lol.

No one in particular, it's just when I hear about the best RB's of all time, rarely hear him mentioned. Marshall Faulk was a stud though.
Well he isn't in that Top Tier, so why should he be mentioned?

Not trying to be a jerk but he is talked about as much as he should be talked about.

He was a star for his era but isn't historically on the level as certain folks.

Well he isn't in that Top Tier, so why should he be mentioned?

Not trying to be a jerk but he is talked about as much as he should be talked about.

He was a star for his era but isn't historically on the level as certain folks.
I think he's one of best dual threat RB's of all time, I haven't seen one better yet. That should count for something. He was just as lethal in the passing game too.

I think he's one of best dual threat RB's of all time, I haven't seen one better yet. That should count for something. He was just as lethal in the passing game too.
And people give him credit for that.

This is but again, he isn't in the Top Tier of All Time RBS. So you can't honestly and objectively expect folks to bring him up in those convos.

That would be me asking David Robinson or Patrick Ewing's names to be brought up more often in All Time Convos. Yes very good but clearly below elite.

Marshall is properly rated for sure

MV5BOTNmZTgyMzAtMTUwZC00NjAwLTk4MjktODllYTY5YTUwN2YwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Ricky Williams..
homie was a beast @ TX and he was lit/high that record breaking season.

Ceiling fans..
They help calm you down watching the world go round and round while cooling u @ the same time.

Parking spots in Africa..
F car door dents. Why you think nice cars parked that away. Plus you get to push ride the cart

And people give him credit for that.

This is but again, he isn't in the Top Tier of All Time RBS. So you can't honestly and objectively expect folks to bring him up in those convos.

That would be me asking David Robinson or Patrick Ewing's names to be brought up more often in All Time Convos. Yes very good but clearly below elite.

Marshall is properly rated for sure
Ah, perfectly okay to bring up Patrick Ewing in all time best centers. No problem.

Back
Top Bottom