What does it feel like being short?

Originally Posted by ricky409

sup my foot's too small... you too damb tall to be rockin a 12...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i keed.. i keed...

but on the really... you ever hooped in school, my dude? or played any sports?

I hooped my dude. Met a lot of people, traveled a lot of places, got an education because of hoops. But pretty much a wasted career considering. Yo my dude you need to come to the next H-town meetup. We was talking about how it woulda been crazy had you been there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

6'6 here, size 12 shoes, still can wear clothes from the mall/outlets and they fit, still buy my suits without going to a big and tall store...

There is nothing wrong with being short...short dudes still get theirs with women...BUT if you are tall and at least somewhat good looking P comes to you so easy that it gets annoying, especially if you have a woman and ain't even trying to smash outside your relationship.

If you are tall, good looking AND intelligent...whoaa nelly you getting skins from any race, plus you get mad respect at your job and life is pretty good. Being tall, good looking intelligent AND got money...just hide your chick homie .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Chicks want to have your children, it's a genetic thing, natural selection at its finest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I HATE YOU!
laugh.gif
It's to the point where if I see red text, I automatically this it's you and gotta put my drink/food down just in case I spit it out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, it's all in good fun my dude. NT's a better place when we are joking around yo.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

17 of the last 21 elections were won by the taller candidate

A factor like that is irrelevant when comparing other factors. If Mccain was taller than Obama, it still wouldnt change the fact that he picked Palin as his running mate.

surprisingly i never been made fun of for being short...maybe it's because most of my friends were around the shorter side (5'6-
glasses.gif

u get used to it...most of the females that i am attracted to are tiny...so yeah....concerts suck though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

If you're not 6'6 or above you aren't "tall"
FOH
no, 6'4 is tall, the starting height for legit tall person is 6'4, not 6'3, not 6'2 and definitely not 6'6 because 6'5 cats are definitely tall
6'6 is undeniably distinguishable tho you got that

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

6'1 Asian here.... definitely appreciate

girls telling you make them feel safer than their boyfriends in front of their boyfriends
laugh.gif

walk into a place and and people can't help but look at you
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

girls have tippytoe to kiss and hug you
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Jeremy is that u?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

being short is entertaining because you get to watch tall people constantly project their insecurities onto you.

I know this guy who is 5'10 and whenever short people are better than him at something,  he brings it up. "My boss does nothing and makes 3 times more money than me, but oh he's just 5'5""

I hooped my dude. Met a lot of people, traveled a lot of places, got an education because of hoops. But pretty much a wasted career considering. Yo my dude you need to come to the next H-town meetup. We was talking about how it woulda been crazy had you been there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same here... hooping helped alot.... i dont look like it though... cats be thinking i'm the equipment guy...
step on the court and get to ICING boys left and right... 

but i couldnt make it down in time...  i was up in Scotts and the D Bar w/ the old heads last night though... straight schemin on somebody's mama... 

next meetup though, i'm in dat 'oe..

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

being short is entertaining because you get to watch tall people constantly project their insecurities onto you.

I know this guy who is 5'10 and whenever short people are better than him at something,  he brings it up. "My boss does nothing and makes 3 times more money than me, but oh he's just 5'5""
yeah, i guess it helps people feel better about themselves because they view being short as some huge handicap in life. in my experience, other people care way more about my height than i do. 

Quit reaching 
tongue.gif

This is VERY true as well.
A lot of lame tall dudes walk around constantly trying to convince the world that they're popping because they're tall. I see some in this thread.

I know a whole lot of 6 footers that get no burn from women and are scared of their shadow...but when they get behind computer screens they're Superfly and can kill anyone under 6'5" with a glance.
laugh.gif

Its funny to me, man. 

People just gotta be confident with who they are and everything else falls into place, regardless of the categorizations. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here... hooping helped alot.... i dont look like it though... cats be thinking i'm the equipment guy...
step on the court and get to ICING boys left and right... 

but i couldnt make it down in time...  i was up in Scotts and the D Bar w/ the old heads last night though... straight schemin on somebody's mama... 

next meetup though, i'm in dat 'oe..

What college you guys hoop at?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

"he gets more yambs, his girlfriend looks better, makes more money, and more people like him...
but i'm taller so i win"

get the hell outta here w/ that famb... ya boy is waaaaaack.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ all the short people getting so worked up over the height of others. You don't even have to mention your height in your post to know it. Despite your beliefs, not every person over 6' is incredibly insecure 
Personally I love the height I'm at. If I was even significantly taller I feel like might look too out of place and I'd be upset at myself if I wasn't playing ball somewhere lol and there's no reason why I'd want to be shorter. 

Actually I would like to know what the world would be like from a shorter, say 5'5" or so, height. Just for a few hours to see how much bigger things look but that's it

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I know a whole lot of 6 footers that get no burn from women and are scared of their shadow...

People just gotta be confident with who they are and everything else falls into place, regardless of the categorizations. 

Im short as hell and its not the move, but i know plenty of tall lames so i guess it all balances out sometime. But in my hood if you could hoop it honestly didnt matter how tall you were, people always respect hoopers.

Cant front, tall dudes have major advantages like more women to choose from and intimidation factor.

Originally Posted by 23zone

6'4". its pretty legit especially with the boots then im like 6'6
just saying u dont have to try and every female will notice you+ pretty much every girl says they want a tall guy. being tall is a definite+++. the amount of yambs outweigh occasionally hitting your head.
I read this as "its pretty legit, especially with the BOOBS, then I'm like 6'6". I was about to ask "You're a 6'6 chick?" 
laugh.gif

Everbody thats under 6ft yall dont have keep saying "But I still get girls".
laugh.gif

Height has NOTHING to do with getting girls.

Back
Top Bottom