What does it take to hit bad chicks?

I'll admit, I get mad **** but randomly picking up girls at the club has never been my forte.
If u at the club 4 or 5 bottles at ur table will do it.

All them **** in the clubs u be at are that **** ... They see u balling they turn to pajaros Malos.

But don't be with 20 ****** and 1 bottle. That's smh .....

And like I said they're already on me I don't need the gym. I'm 6'2, regular black dark skinned if i'm in the sun and I'm a little better than average looking but idk what to say to get in the panties

I always laugh when cats say hit the gym...

Is it for a confidence boost? Because abs ain't gonna increase your yamb intake that much...

Some people don't like the gym. Why is that always the cure all solution?

Yeah, confidence boost.  You know these chicks can smell confidence.

Freshman year of college, me and my boys would grab dinner, chill for a little, then hit the gym before going out and you couldn't tell me nothing :pimp: .  Nowadays, I'll hit the club or a bar and it's just not the same since I don't work out :smh: .  You can't fake the confidence boost that comes with working out.
Legit sounds like a cop out. Confidence shouldn't wane depending if you lift or not. Keep that swag with you at all times b. Once you have it, it's yours, ain't no one could take it away from you, but YOU.

I want a ratchet mane

I'm in jersey right across the bridge. I need me a girl from the heights man. I always been with wifey types

I need to expand

Be tall and light skinned. They start from the 45 yard line when everyone else starts from the 10

:lol: this isn't true at all. I'm 6'1 and lightskin. I don't get any more attention than anybody else.

Exception proves the rule? :lol:

Right :lol: ? That's definitely an exception. That truly is a headstart, at least for extremely superficial women

be yourself.... i hit a few dimes in my day and they were actually the easiest no lie....
Word...elaborate

Many dudes are intimidated and don't even approach.

Just treat them like any other chick.
Some of the baddest I've smashed have been one nighters

Definitely. A lot of times, the most beautiful women get passed over cause dudes are scared to talk to them, thinking they will be immediately rejected. This leads to two hilarious (yet sad) things - underwhelming chicks getting outrageously gassed, and those superfine chicks settling for the first dude who had the confidence enough to say something to them.

Definitely. A lot of times, the most beautiful women get passed over cause dudes are scared to talk to them, thinking they will be immediately rejected. This leads to two hilarious (yet sad) things - underwhelming chicks getting outrageously gassed, and those superfine chicks settling for the first dude who had the confidence enough to say something to them.

It's crazy how it is, right?

Last edited:
Different things for different people. A skinny guy who gains muscle = builds confidence.

A fat guy who gets slimmer = builds confidence.

And believe me, abs change the game buddy.
Alonzo.gif

*looks up ab workout*

Last edited:
I do agree that once you get with a woman who you would consider "out of your league" it takes away that intimidation of them being "perfect" and impossible to talk to but having a lot of $$$ never hurts. Seriously, the fine ones know what they are worth and are usually very high maintenance. Not worth it in the end, trust.

I've pulled a few bad ones that had me asking how is this even possible. Ya gotta be confident in yourself every step of the way. Walk confident, talk confident, **** confident. It will be all yours..

First of all with confidence , go up to her and say hi. I usually use my slick mouth introduce myself, knock dem off their high horse without insulting them. Ask to take them out. It's all about reading there body language/tone. I usually know within 5 minutes if I can smang or not. If they are clearly looking at u and you can tell they want the D it's as simple as starting a conversation with them, a few conversations later ask on a date or something ( do not get friend zoned ) from the rip let her know ur interested

Many dudes are intimidated and don't even approach.

Just treat them like any other chick.
Some of the baddest I've smashed have been one nighters
exactly, most of my one nighters were BAAAAD chicks....

my homie had a bad shorty in SoCal while stationed in Camp Pendleton, I knew him but wasnt THAT cool cuz he dipped over to OIF 1 as soon as I got there from JAPAN... fast forward he comes back home and automatically goes on leave....

i go to the club in San Diego with one of the homies and we see his chick with her girl... we slide over to Tijuana cuz the club was wack... shorty was bAd, dudes use to sweat her hard when he brought her on base.. smooth skin pretty feet big **** nice bubble slim short hair straight teeth borderline dime.... she tells my homie yo " i wanna smash your friend" he relays the message to me and I just strug it off...

fast forward a few days later as me and some Marines are performing in the San diego air show and staying at a hotel at the expense of the military, shorty brings me and the homie food after work from MCDs and shorty slides into the bathroom as I get ready for a shower... i open the bathroom and shorty is butt naked in the shower , telling me she aint coming out til i come in... i refused for about 30 seconds... smashed and she just dipped out

the next day she comes with her friend who was in the club with her that night and proceeded to have a threesome... im telling yall the short version as many small detail went into it...

long story short, I didnt do anything to get the bunz and my boy found out about it after they broke up a year later... 

me and him are cooler than ever.. 

Y'all need to be careful with the bad ones.

A lot of them have a lot of issues IMO. Not all but a lot.

From arrogance, to self entitled and spoiled.

Strange as it sounds I won't commit to a dime. Not from where I'm from :smh:

truth spoken

nice, cute girl with morals and self worth > entitled spoiled chicks only in it for material reasons

Any and every girl can have issues.

Be tall and light skinned. They start from the 45 yard line when everyone else starts from the 10

LOL. Bruh listen, for a good 5 or 6 years of my life this was all I needed. That and having style. I really have NO GAME when it comes to picking up chicks. Like i've never been the type that could walk up to a chick, spit some game and get her number. I'm too goofy i guess. But playing it cool, making eye contact and being tall and lightskin has landed me some bad ones lol. 60% of my bodies have probably come from chicks telling my friends "I think your friend is cute".

Any and every girl can have issues.

Both of these are true, but prettier girls know they can get away with murder just because they're pretty.

They can treat one person like dirt and it wont matter because the next guy has no idea and will treat them like gold just cause they're fine.

Thats why you dont simp.

Back
Top Bottom