What does your screen name mean. Vol Why did you pick it?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I am inspired most by The Neptunes, and I feel they murder everyone else when it comes to beats (187).

QFT. What performance is that in your avy btw?

the 1st initial of my nickname+mighty(i like how it sounds at the end)
laugh.gif

Kash is my nickname and the "55"....will I don't know
My first email address ever had "55" at the end of it, and so it just kinda stuck with me.

I joined NT right before my bday and we were going with a nwo theme and i got scott hall. I dig his swag and it was taken so I added "WithAPick"

I've had this sn forever.. I don't even use it on other sites.. But my dad put me on to the book "The Alchemist" when I was younger. I lovedit.. So I changed the name into Alchemiss since I'm a girl.

The obvious shoes are crack to me, but also the less obvious shoe/SB/crack, also peedi crack(rapper)
always says: "It's P crack cocaine" so I swiched it with a B.

And I finally reach post:
spaceball.gif
300-art-movie.jpg

I used Labrev originally for Counter-Strike but I grew attached to it so now it's my username/login to everything.
It's verbaL backwards for those who don't know.

I picked mine because it is stupid and no one else would have it on any board/email/login ever. don't remember exactly how I got to jibby, but from therethe canoe was obvious due to the old 'tippy canoe' though again, I'm not exactly sure where that came from either.

I likened myself to be a bboy even though I don't have that type of style and don't do graffitti nor do I dance, but I do have that spirit. Then 1827is my pin number from a Fraternity thus BBOy1827

Im was born June 10 so Im a Gemini. One of my nicknames is Fly Boy cause
people think I dress really well so I just combined the two.

I still hate that the two words are not capitalized but its whatever.

my first sn was tahmurdarah
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
the Ja-Rule days
grin.gif
laugh.gif
(Tah Murdah) I picked a random name to join

so i made the switch to pr0phecy because it's known that i'm prophetic by my friends in high school back then, 718 is brooklyn where I was raised

I was always a Nike kid, found out in an art class in middle school that Nike is Greek for Victory. I like the concept of victory and being victorious, beingon top of your game in whatever you do. So I shortened it and tagged VCTRY! through middle school and high school.

I've lost he hand control but I've stuck with it working on photo shop, graphic designing and whatnot. Also me and another NTer who will remainanonymous at this point are working to start a tee shirt line and hopefully a full on brand under that name, which will hopefully pick up steam this summer...

20 was my football number, a real running back number

i got a twin same initials and almost share the same name....wow kind lame when i read that
laugh.gif

1 because I'm number 1
Then Bored because most of the time I'm on the net I be dumb bored
And Zombie because I was reading a book about zombies when I made the account.
Hence the name:1boredzombie lol

from what i remember i made this in 1 second just to have a screen name on here to reply to a certain topic in the jordan forum a long time ago. wish there wasa way to change it.

My name is Dustin. I like to smoke marijuana. One of my favorite producers is JustBlaze! So it fit perfectly. Bitin? Yes. I have no shame though

Back
Top Bottom