what does your shoe collection mean to you?

to me it's a lot of different things. it puts me in a good mood every morning when i walk into my closet and see them. there is no description of the smellof "fresh out the box" kicks, it's like the 8th wonder of the world! it is one of the hardest things i worked for in my life, it describes me andwhat honestly motivates me at work. it allows me to broaden friendships and meet a lot of cool people just by looking down @ their feet. it's always fun toget someone's reaction when i get so involved in a "it's just a shoe" conversation. having the awesome feeling of saying "i gotthose" both of nowadays retros/new releases but moreso OG's/early retros. just knowing that i can never have enough and searching for the next grailto scratch off the list. my collection means a part of my everyday life, it is part of me and how i live.

my J's mean ALOT to me. it makes me feel good to know i have FRESH HEAT for anything i do where ever i go in life......

i like my shoes, but i wouldn't say my life revolves around them.

in the end, if it came down to it, i pick my car over jordans anyday.

I'm going to be the first to say, I don't care about my shoes. Their just shoes and JB went down hill long time ago. My collection is just simply shoesI wear so it only mean like another piece of clothing to me.

When I see my Air Forces, I also say "Damn, I got these
pimp.gif
" or"I need to add _____ to the collection
tired.gif
"
laugh.gif

nothing. i've just realized that there are a lot more important things to me in this world. no offense to all of you who love your kicks like they'reyour children, i was like that once too

nothing, too. the only reason i'm on NT is for GENERAL, i left nike and JB a long time ago.

I cop whatever I like the 3 pairs I bought this year don't mean nothin I've been usin my Playoff 8's for hoopin and other things.
And my 2 pairs of AF1's are used casually.

Used to mean a lot. All it means now is an old hobby and yet another article of clothing to match with everything else.

Means backup money, and something i spent wayy too much money on.

Just a little hobby, nothing serious. I used to get excited and be proud about them, but as stated I've realized there are more important things out there.

I love the kicks I own, still buy more kicks... but I work in a casual/formal environment 5 days a week and I don't get to wear them much.

the passion is still there though

they mean nothing to me now, but before i used to collect like crazy, now i'm selling off most of em (chek sig) and buying casual shoesi.e.:loafers/wingtips/driving shoes.

If theres a Jordan/Retro Nike that really appeals to me, then i'll cop but im not gonna go crazy like i used to be.

Aside from maybe 3 pairs they are just things that I put on my feet and look good.

well, let me start like this.....

My collection, by s dubl.

Well it all started when I was in 6th grade. I saw the Air Jordan 5 on my friends feet
72b251a4bd60df46f8b891368f33a808435837e_t.jpg

wait, what was the question???

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

nothing. i've just realized that there are a lot more important things to me in this world. no offense to all of you who love your kicks like they're your children, i was like that once too
Originally Posted by NinongBrown

nothing, too. the only reason i'm on NT is for GENERAL, i left nike and JB a long time ago.

I still love wearing the shoes I have but I probably won't buy anymore. It's not even the price.

Back
Top Bottom