What DOESN'T turn you off or turn you on (that probably should...) Vol. Hairy Arms ain't that bad...

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

When a chick's labia are real long, that doesn't turn me off. I think that #+#! is mad sexy, it turns me on. Also, chicks with a bit of baby fat doesn't turn me off, it turns me on.....

a lil tummy / baby fat is cool but the extra long, floppy labia is not poppin
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

so do both of you like small ****?

Not really. Like I said....they're PERFECT. Like, for real.
Bs are PERFECT to you.... Nah fam... but to each his own
Nah, not the cup size, THE BREAST! I don't even know what B cups would look like on a different chick. she's got the "smallest" breasts I've ever claimed.

I guess what I mean to say is that the way her breats are is PERFECT for her body, like my man said. I too prefer a thick one with big breasts, but the shorty I'm dealing with ain't thick like that if you just happen to see her walking by. But somehow she's THICK AS HELL when it's time to get busy. I'm still to this day
eek.gif
ever time I pull her out them jeans. IDK how she does it
ohwell.gif
So she dont look thick like that, but she "Thick as Hell" when she not in clothes? yea... that makes perfect sense
laugh.gif

and FTR you cant separate the cup size of the breast from the actual breast, that makes absolutely no sense.

Bruh, I'm tryna tell you...shorty got RIGHT somehow. Like, when I met her she was cute and petite. Now she's SEXY and THICK. I don't want to takeall the credit but...
grin.gif
. She's gained about 20lbs in ALL the right spots
pimp.gif
. And I;'m not seperating the cup size from the breast dingbat.I'm saying that I'm not gonna make a blanket statement on which cup size I like. I'd rather just say I like her B-cups the most out of any ******* I've been around personally, which include a few pairs of DDs here and there..

Keithahundred wrote:
Ugly feet is a turn off for me
Yup Yup Ugly feet is not the business .. Chipped nail polish it's either on or off .. Jeans with no back pockets
alien.gif
i absolutely hate those jeans on females .. my turn ons are nothingout of the ordinary .. Love it when a girl is braided up tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i don't find muscles to be a turn on...tall and lanky is tho if he carries it well...
Every time you say that I die a little inside.

which reminds me......

Short >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tall
5'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5'9

Originally Posted by CB94

i don't find muscles to be a turn on...tall and lanky is tho if he carries it well...

which reminds me......

Short >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tall
5' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5'9

i'm sorry
but
pimp.gif
to your short comment...

Originally Posted by CB94

which reminds me......

Short >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tall
5' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5'9

i'm sorry
but
pimp.gif
to your short comment...
You already know. +#*@ I be sneaking in Red's closet and breaking all the heels off her shoes. I had her flats sanded down even more. I ain't playing that 5'5'' +#*@ in the 09. Better ask about me
eyes.gif

Chicks with foul mouths.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
.....ya feel me?

my dude doesn't like when i have on heels either...he says he likes me shorter...and i can't kiss all up on him w/o reeeeeaching...

I agree with everything Op said including the smell of sweat after sex. Thought I was solo on that one.
You guys will think I am weird but...
I don't mind arm pit hair, I mean im not into hairy pron though.
I like chicks to have hair on their thick thighs but not their calf's.

And I hate women with hair in between their breasts and I am seeing this more and more everyday. And I know mad dudes that love that kinda stuff.

I've never even considered entering a girl that didn't have a phatty. Breasts are meh...small ones are cool too.

OMG...... that's prolly the hands down cutest *@%% I ever read
embarassed.gif
. Dude's lucky... [Dane Cook] I WANT THAT!!!! [/DC]

...I was +@$*!@@+@!%! though. I MAKE her wear heels all the time. Her legs are crazy sexy and her feet are theprettiest I'll ever see
grin.gif

yo cosign on a slight pigeon toed stance. that joint is mad sexy for some reason and I can't explain why.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I agree with everything Op said including the smell of sweat after sex. Thought I was solo on that one.
You guys will think I am weird but...
I don't mind arm pit hair, I mean im into hairy pron though.
I like chicks to have hair on their thick thighs but not their calf's.

And I hate women with hair in between their breasts and I am seeing this more and more everyday. And I know mad dudes that love that kinda stuff.

I've never even considered entering a girl that didn't have a phatty. Breasts are meh...small ones are cool too.
I'm the guy that uses every hair on a girl's body against her. After I finish running my fingers through her head, I tickle, lick, or justlightly brush my open palm over EVERY inch of a girl's body just to agitate thoselittle hairs and drive her INSANE with anticipation.

Now run that past me again
grin.gif

YO!
stretch marks...ive come to accept them..im almost 30 findin a female in my age range without them is almost impossible. Used to be a huge turn off but nowadays im like !+%+ it and just lick between the lines word to Martin.
roll.gif

Word. Being a big dude, I used to not look at a jawn if she wasn't a size 2. I had a wild complex. But now... I'm like whatever. That boy Katt Williamshelped me with that one. (I still can't do a "big" broad, though)
i kinda like pigeon toed and bow legged girls too.
devil.gif

Chicks with foul mouths.
pimp.gif

devil.gif

I have 'em dropping f-bombs after about a solid week of convo. All mine got a eye patch; sailor steez.

DF!!!

Non turn offs:
Weight - a little extra thickness never really bothered me. Im not grossed out by it like a lot of dudes are.
Sneakers - I'm not one of these people who think women over 18 can't wear kicks. I actually like a girl my age with a mean kick game,
as long as she mixes it up with the heels and flats, we're good.

Turn Ons:
Gear: I love to see a chick in Balenciaga and Stuart Weitzman or a Hellz tee and some AM 95s. Whether its high fashion or streetwear,
as long as your killing it Im geeked when I see it.
Manicured nails/toes: This is one of my biggest turn-ons. So few girls get their nails done that its nice to see a chick who
has an ill design, especially if they are consistent with it. I have a foot fetish too, so the pedicure is a must. Nothing turns me off
more than an ugly pair of feet.
Music: Oddly enough, I love a girl who can quote Jay all day or she's downloading new Cam before I can even let her know
its out. I need a chick thats able to go to Rock the Bells and not just stand there looking stupid.
Anklets: this may go with the foot fetish thing but I find it sexy when a woman has a nice anklet on.

there's a few more that I can't think of but if I remember I'll post them

laugh.gif
. I dig chicks who like to argue.. I mean at a certain level. Argue playfully but be a little serious at the same time. And innocent, that means noexperience whatsoever.

Agreed w/ everything you said, give or take.

I can't take a hairy chick, hell I'm hairy as hell, bo legs are the shhhhhhh, I like my girls short and average height, I'm tall cant have no treestanding over me, and she got to be soft as hell l, ain't nothing like rubbing on some soft thighs

hairy legs and bad smells are completely unacceptable to me.

anything else doesnt bother me too much.

Non turn offs:

i have no problems seeing a couple rolls on the side(still has to be sexy), being that i find skinny females very unattractive.

i love when a female casually pulls her hair back in a ponytail, as long as its long enough.

i love a broad in heels but also a chick knowing her retro nikes shoes, makes my !+!$ hard.

Turn Ons:

i really want a broad with tattoo's, i want her to be sleeved out, both arms...that seems so rebellious and sexy to me.

i love a women who can hold her liquor and get a little frisky, liquor sex is a beautiful thing in my eyes.

confident and high sex motor(i love sex and i find it sexy that i dont have to always start things offs)

a women who is up to anything new, and doesn't always think inside the box.

Back
Top Bottom