What DOESN'T turn you off or turn you on (that probably should...) Vol. Hairy Arms ain't that bad...

Turn-ons
Tall, very slim, coke-head model chicks
Girls who use recreational drugs
ohwell.gif

Tattoos
Girls who drink/smoke
"sluts", promiscuous/easy women
goth/metalhead/scene chicks

Not really my thing, but if you have a vagina you fair game:
Big boobs-can do without it.....has to be proportioned
Big butts-i mean i could appreciate a nice booty every now and then but there's a limit
Big anything

I have a very ideal woman but I would smash just about anything

Forreal son, a chick with nice calves (not OD) to compliment nice thighs is a big turn-on for me. A little chubbiness doesn't hurt either. But the biggestturn-on for me is a girl who has great taste in music
smile.gif

What I can think for now...What does not turn me off? Men who have not had a post secondary education. My former longterm boyfriend only had a high schooldiploma, and the recent guy I was seeing had the same level of education. Some see it as weird because I am almost finishing my Masters degree, and they seethat I highly value education and higher levels of learning. So, they would expect me to want that in someone else. BUT, I think it does have its limits. Ifyou become such a bum, I will maybe expect you to go and pursue post secondary education so you can be more stable in the future. It just might make you moreambitious to do something with your life. Also, what else does not turn me off? If you do not come from a high social class or social status. Again, the men Ihave dated did not come from the wealthiest of families. I know some girls that would look down on that and tend to go for wealthier men since they associateit with security and stability.

So, for me, I tend to look for street smarts because I lack that and I am more of the book smart type of girl. It definetly gives a balance to therelationship. I always tend to be attracted to men who are in a different realm than me and so opposite of me.

As previously mentioned, I also not that turned on by men who have big muscles or that are a bit pudgy. I am more attracted to men who have the body physiqueof soccer players or even basketball players rather than football players. But, I do not have a specific preference. Of course, there does need to be some sortof attraction. To me, it is all about your heart. Cannot think of anything else now...

There I go again writing a book to NT standards.
laugh.gif
SMH

3. Skin color - I know too many guys who thumb their nose at darkskinned girls. Bruh, the blacker the booty, the better the vagina. Or something like that.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Non-turn offs:
1. Gass and bathroom odor - I couldn't care less if u fart. You're human. I actually find it hilariously cute if a chick "poots" on me on purpose
laugh.gif
I'm sorry....but
sick.gif

Turn ons: Chicks who cant cook. Im really picky about how my food is cooked. Plus i like cooking for my baby girl when she comes home from work
pimp.gif

White old chicks. Im 23 and black and i love older white women im talkin about 36+
pimp.gif
Matter of fact i just smashed this marry women who was 43 and didntlook a day over 28
pimp.gif

Very nerdy chicks. Always good when paying bills for you and tax time.

Tune Offs: *%+*# that are to fat. I like a nice !*+ like any other man but theres a point when to much is to much

Big ****. Im just not a tit man.

Cocky broads. You have **** !*+ and {} its not hard to get attention stop tryin to hard.

^Well it has a perfectly reasonable scientific explanation... if anything, being attracted to a girl's scent is more "normal" than beingattracted to her clothes or hairstyle.

Back
Top Bottom