What Drug is smoked out of this contraption....

I was just walking my dog across the street at the park, and I saw this banging !%! broad walkingall suspicious like....
So I go a little closer cause I was concerned....she kept looking up, as if she was hidingsomething, so I'm like...this broad is either high as hell or about to commit suicide....

so she leaves and I tell my dog to go over to where she was sitting(so I could act like I wassnooping) and I find this bottle

k03p6s.jpg

she was obviously smoking something....I'm assuming marijuana...I'm about to go find her andsee if I can get the number

Originally Posted by TD The God

she was obviously smoking something....I'm assuming marijuana...I'm about to go find her and see if I can get the number

laugh.gif
You might want to find out what the hell she was smoking first. J's ftl!

Some old lady in one of my criminal justice class was dead set serious on the idea that Jenkem was real
laugh.gif

"I tell my dog to go over to where she was sitting(so I could act like I was snooping) and I find this bottle"- Pookie

So you the dog whisperer now huh?

i dont think that was weed bro. i mean did she smell like the bud? if not like the others are saying, she was smokin that rock!

didn't find her, but I did take my shirts to the dry cleaners...perhaps I will see her tomorrowor something...having no job sucks

Back
Top Bottom