What Grinds your Gears NT?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

broads with fat butts that are stiff
women that are not dtf
warm weather
not enough milk for cereal
when windows bothers me about restarting after updating
the black crap around pictures on fb
having to sneak around the house because other old folks are sleeping and will get angry if you wake them even though its 6am in the morning
the fact that i wake up at 6AM in the morning
when i think i've applied a good amount of lotion to every part of my body & then realize i've missed a spot
rain during the summer
humidity during the summer
when thunderbird fails to retrieve my mail even though i know theres mail in my box
when fat people sit next to me on the bus and im pressed against them and the window
mysterious train traffic ahead
when they only show the same reruns over and over again
buying textbooks and then not using them
insects being around me
waiting more than five minutes for "fast food"
when i am forced to buy green monster since the store does not have any assault left
eating my mothers homemade "burgers"
people sitting right on top of me in a class even tho there are a lot of other seats available in the classroom
professors that have mandatory attendance
Adobe Flash
slow drivers
people that dont wash their dishes when their finished using them and just leave them in the sink
people not posting og pics in the post your desktop thread
beautiful women with ugly personalities
ugly women that are cocky and have never used a mirror before
size queens
when people buy me the wrong flavored item even thought i told them four to five times which flavor i would like
loud music past 12AM
when there is no hot water even though no one else is using the water
when people sneeze without covering their mouth
strange men that want to make conversation in the bathroom
the existence of phony people
when the dish network signal goes out while its raining
the fact that most "good" people are only good when it is convenient for them and when they can benefit/get slurped up for it
being labeled as "bad" or "evil" or "not human" just because i'm not as sensitive as other people are.
stupid **%$+@% that cry about bad relationships and then get into another one with the same type of dude
broads that like thugs and think they can change them
when the garbage man leaves the cans in the middle of the @$*@*%$ street
people that walk really slow like were not in manhattan
when people give me +%%% because most of the girls i like happen to be light skin
when people get "concerned" because of the amount of pron i watch
store owners that act like i really need to steal +%%% outta their old dusty store
when those damn employees ask me if i need help ask soon as i walk into the store & then stalk me until i get to the register
%@! kissers
when people use my printer to copy and don't replace the paper
byrds
loud small children that don't know how to behave
people taking the last Snapple in the fridge even thought they know it was mine and then get mad when i take a dollar from them
foxconn
pointless arguments on sd
fanboys
when people fall alseep with the television on
annoying old ladies that preach on the bus
dudes that wear flashy & expensive clothing while selling candy on the train
simps
the arguments that people give about why gay marriage shouldn't be allowed
internet explorer
the price of ink toner

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

JLVRi.gif

meh, reported
j/k, i wouldn't read what i wrote either, too long lulz

i really just read all that.

i agree with the majority

"Lindsay Lohan" - Peter Griffin

I'd say:
- In traffic, people who drive next to you like they gonna take the next exit, only to merge at the end. There is no way I'm letting you in front of me!
- People who enter in your house at the same time they knock. If you knock, wait for me to answer.
- People who text you first but don't reply when you right back.
- People who become your best friends when you have a car...

So much to say!
tongue.gif

"Lindsay Lohan" - Peter Griffin

I'd say:
- In traffic, people who drive next to you like they gonna take the next exit, only to merge at the end. There is no way I'm letting you in front of me!
- People who enter in your house at the same time they knock. If you knock, wait for me to answer.
- People who text you first but don't reply when you right back.
- People who become your best friends when you have a car...

So much to say!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

- Friends that only hit you up when they need something from you.
ohwell.gif

Post your's.

I don't even mind this but at least return the favor and express some gratitude.  I hate those people who feel entitled to your assistance when you don't even get down with them like that....Ask and you shall receive, tell me to do something and I will more then likely do the exact opposite.  Yes, I have authority issues 
laugh.gif
[I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly]

These are the friends I hung out with in high school. They went away, I went away, but I tried to keep contact. I would usually hit them up with a "What's up, how you doing?" to receive a "Good" response. Ungrateful. If I text you several times to start the conversation, I expect you to ask me how I'm doing at least once.

Hope that made sense. 

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

- Friends that only hit you up when they need something from you.
ohwell.gif

Post your's.

I don't even mind this but at least return the favor and express some gratitude.  I hate those people who feel entitled to your assistance when you don't even get down with them like that....Ask and you shall receive, tell me to do something and I will more then likely do the exact opposite.  Yes, I have authority issues 
laugh.gif
[I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly]

These are the friends I hung out with in high school. They went away, I went away, but I tried to keep contact. I would usually hit them up with a "What's up, how you doing?" to receive a "Good" response. Ungrateful. If I text you several times to start the conversation, I expect you to ask me how I'm doing at least once.

Hope that made sense. 

When dudes want to show you their scars, this one cat the other day would not let it go that I did not want to see his *+!%%% up arm. He messed it up big time in the army or something, it's not only that I didn't care, but the dude kept on asking me to look at it. Weird and annoying.
Also, know it alls, who are talking nonsense. I love shutting them up.

When dudes want to show you their scars, this one cat the other day would not let it go that I did not want to see his *+!%%% up arm. He messed it up big time in the army or something, it's not only that I didn't care, but the dude kept on asking me to look at it. Weird and annoying.
Also, know it alls, who are talking nonsense. I love shutting them up.

-dudes gassing chicks up on facebook
-my cousin always wanting me to hang with him and his girl
-my cousin^
-planning to hit the streets then at the last moment somebody flakes out
-club security acting cocky when they only make thirty bucks a week
-black women attracted to "d-boys" cuz they think they doing it
-Good looking women dating lames
-people talking in the middle of class
-people telling me what music to play in my car like they payed for something
-the people im around or hang out with really been on some solo type steez as of lately

-dudes gassing chicks up on facebook
-my cousin always wanting me to hang with him and his girl
-my cousin^
-planning to hit the streets then at the last moment somebody flakes out
-club security acting cocky when they only make thirty bucks a week
-black women attracted to "d-boys" cuz they think they doing it
-Good looking women dating lames
-people talking in the middle of class
-people telling me what music to play in my car like they payed for something
-the people im around or hang out with really been on some solo type steez as of lately

people who smack when they eat
seattle drivers
people who call only when theyre bored
cats who mean mug
stupid +$* retro looking eyeglass frames
girls who rock sneakers religiously (grown up $#%#%)
people who take 37 hours to text back
folks you barely see/dont care too much for actin like they glad to see you
when calling someone they pick up only to hear them finish their convo (dont pick up dumb !*#%@%)

got plenty more... im an angry person.

people who smack when they eat
seattle drivers
people who call only when theyre bored
cats who mean mug
stupid +$* retro looking eyeglass frames
girls who rock sneakers religiously (grown up $#%#%)
people who take 37 hours to text back
folks you barely see/dont care too much for actin like they glad to see you
when calling someone they pick up only to hear them finish their convo (dont pick up dumb !*#%@%)

got plenty more... im an angry person.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

people on the subway who wait till the last second to get up for their stop. Seriously, what is that extra 5 seconds of sitting gonna do for you. Then they got the nerve to rush the door and meanmug everyone. Every once in a while they get caught in the train and miss their stop. I stay laughing mad loud like B, you deserve it.

this but to add some more
-people who talk in the middle of class
-people constantly looking over my shoulder at my laptop
-people asking me for food when they had an equal opportunity to secure food for themselves
-people who weren't hungry whatsoever and then suddenly feel the need to be hovering over my plate when i have food
-people jumping into my conversation saying "WHAAAAT??!!!" when they only head the last word or sentence
-people who start singing the same song that i'm singing along with me, i just stop (i have no valid explanation for this but its just how I am)
-people telling me what to do with my stuff like they helped me pay for it
-people who make everyone in trouble for what one person did
-people who do not clean up after themselves in the lunch room and then agree we should keep it cleaner
-people who KNOW they are pissing me off, I ask them to stop, and they keep going
-people who wanna be nice when they see something they want that I have
-people who blatantly disrespect their teacher, get told to stop, and then try to keep going but a little bit quieter (i would not tolerate that !@$+)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
just thinkin about it.. im stoppin now.

people on the subway who wait till the last second to get up for their stop. Seriously, what is that extra 5 seconds of sitting gonna do for you. Then they got the nerve to rush the door and meanmug everyone. Every once in a while they get caught in the train and miss their stop. I stay laughing mad loud like B, you deserve it.

-people asking me for food when they had an equal opportunity to secure food for themselves
-people who weren't hungry whatsoever and then suddenly feel the need to be hovering over my plate when i have food
-people jumping into my conversation saying "WHAAAAT??!!!" when they only head the last word or sentence
-people who start singing the same song that i'm singing along with me, i just stop (i have no valid explanation for this but its just how I am)
-people who do not clean up after themselves in the lunch room and then agree we should keep it cleaner
-people who KNOW they are pissing me off, I ask them to stop, and they keep going
-people who blatantly disrespect their teacher, get told to stop, and then try to keep going but a little bit quieter (i would not tolerate that !@$+)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

When my boy says "see I told you!"

Like relax I didnt care that much to begin with

Just know it alls in general

When I go to ball up and all of a sudden everybody think there a shooter
mad.gif

Thats definitely the worst

When my boy says "see I told you!"

Like relax I didnt care that much to begin with

Just know it alls in general

When I go to ball up and all of a sudden everybody think there a shooter
mad.gif

Thats definitely the worst

Originally Posted by Weekz

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

clap2.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

clap2.gif

Back
Top Bottom