What happened to Osama Bin Laden?? **SERIOUS**

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

for real, i think he's here in america some where. wouldn't shock me if he shaved his beard, grew hair, and is now the old guy in the walmart entrance
That wouldn't shock you?  Comeonmannn
laugh.gif

Who knows what to believe.. I think either his illness caught up to him, or the U.S got him and just was never able to confirm it (Or maybe they did and didn't say anything, who knows)

No, would would suspect the old guy at Wal-Mart is responsible for 9/11? The best place to hide someing is in front of someones eyes... (granted if i walked into Wallyworld and saw OBL
eek.gif
)

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i have this odd feeling "IF" he is real, he will be found or come back to the spotlight in 2012.

laugh.gif
You never know. I am now reading about how 2012 is just a smoke screen for something even bigger and nastier. All that Mayan, other gods Nibu and stuff is just to deter from the real agenda which will be perpetrated by the Global Elite (including Illuminati and Freemasons). This is all a hoopla done for specific covert operation called "Project Enoch" ,one of the most deceptive dangerous and deceptive agenda's which will ever be initiated, and 2012 is likely to be its launch pad. Don't know if I am buying into this, but I am just keeping an open mind and read more about it.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

i have this odd feeling "IF" he is real, he will be found or come back to the spotlight in 2012.

laugh.gif
You never know. I am now reading about how 2012 is just a smoke screen for something even bigger and nastier. All that Mayan, other gods Nibu and stuff is just to deter from the real agenda which will be perpetrated by the Global Elite (including Illuminati and Freemasons). This is all a hoopla done for specific covert operation called "Project Enoch" ,one of the most deceptive dangerous and deceptive agenda's which will ever be initiated, and 2012 is likely to be its launch pad. Don't know if I am buying into this, but I am just keeping an open mind and read more about it.
Copy, paste, wiki (will return with some sorta theory)

not buying ito Project Enoch, although if 2012 is "real" (in the end of the world since), i can totally see Oboma being the anti-christ. i like dude and all, but something bout him rubs me the wrong way (no racist or hm)

besides if Project Enoch is real, there will be no harm done to me, a semi-maybe-kinda god beleiving fellow in vermont, besides maybe worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How they find water on the moon before they find osama...

How do you send robots to Mars and not know what 80% of the world's oceans consist of? Its all about who's looking for what

How do you send robots to Mars and not know what 80% of the world's oceans consist of? Its all about who's looking for what

How they find jesus artifacts before they find osama...

for real, i think he's here in america some where. wouldn't shock me if he shaved his beard, grew hair, and is now the old guy in the walmart entrance
This guy look familiar? 
220px-Osama_FBI_digital.jpg

He's probably in Pakistani mountains hiding still. We can't touch him when he's over there.

How they find jesus artifacts before they find osama...

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously...I think Osama is dead.But who knows?Even his own people hated him so it could be easy for someone to snuff him and rid the body.BUT they did bomb the mountains pretty damn good.No way he could've survived.But they said in one video he didnt move one of his arms which leads them to think he was harmed in the blast and made it out alive.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Clinton ordered for Bin Laden to be arrested and brought to the USA to stand trial or if it couldnt happen then for him to be killed.

I also doubt he was killed by Omar Sheikh.

But i did think that he might have died after 9/11 but without an real evidence or anyone really confirming it, its hard to believe anything really.
Yeah, I just read that Benazir mispoke. She meant to say Omar killed Daniel Pearl. So, I retract my statement. I stick to believing that he most likely just died from his illness of kidney failure.

Here is a good read to OP's question.
[table][tr][td]
Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

By David Ray Griffin

15601.jpg

Global Research, October 9, 2009

Is Osama bin Laden still alive? I have dealt with this question in a recent little book entitled Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?  The present essay summarizes the main points of this book. 
Since the transference of power from the Bush administration to that of Barack Obama administration, the question of whether bin Laden is dead or alive has become more important.

Although George W. Bush famously said that he wanted Osama bin Laden “dead or alive,
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dude dead and gone. I'm pretty sure the govt knows it too. Aint no way they just wouldn't bomb the caves he was supposedly hidin in. Dude's videos talkin #%!! is like tracks from 2Pac, made years in advance

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

osama was just used to put fear in the American people....and give us a reason to be there

Basically...

Another way to enforce their imperialistic ways on the rest of the world...

Originally Posted by bilbo07

This guy look familiar? 
220px-Osama_FBI_digital.jpg
looks like a cab driver 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom