What happened to Osama Bin Laden?? **SERIOUS**

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

wouldn't shock me if he shaved his beard, grew hair, and is now the old guy in the walmart entrance

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guy's do know his family is super rich, right? He could change is appearance and be walking among us without anyone knowing.

When society realizes that that the true players of this country have cast a veil over many a truth, we'll get a good visit from Anna Archie.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

You guy's do know his family is super rich, right? He could change is appearance and be walking among us without anyone knowing.
Word. He could of went Jet Li mode in War.

Osama bin Laden is dead...

Imagine if they were to catch Osama and put him on trial...
Imagine the things that would take place and retaliations that would occur because of this.
And if they were to ever announce that Osama was dead, he would die as a martyr.

The same thing happened with Che Guevara, the CIA knew that capturing him and keeping him alive would raise his profile and provide him and the Cuban Revolution with support.
But they had him killed and what happened? He became a martyr for revolution and rebellion...

Osama is dead and the government knows this.
The media and government say they are still looking for him just to make justification for the war in Afghanistan. When really, he might be dead.

But then again who really knows??

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

character made up by the government?

nerd.gif

Now that's just silly
how is it silly?

at least saddam hussein was real and he was caught easily.
Word around the campfire was that he had mad look a-likes and they executed one of them instead of the real one. I haven't seen any real sources cosigning this though. And I seriously believe Osama doesn't exist. *But after reading what Air Bonilla 23 just said I see things in a new light.

How is Osama dead? There was a tape of him addressing Obama just this past Feb?

Our "ally" Pakistan knows he is somewhere in those tribal regions so it's really up to them as to when he'll be captured. Do they risk having a civil war or continue to be out fake ally? If we didn't care about collateral damage he would be dead by now but really Osama is really just a figure head. He doesn't have operational control over AQ anyways so screw him.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Our "ally" Pakistan knows he is somewhere in those tribal regions so it's really up to them as to when he'll be captured. Do they risk having a civil war or continue to be out fake ally? If we didn't care about collateral damage he would be dead by now but really Osama is really just a figure head. He doesn't have operational control over AQ anyways so screw him.

Those video tapes and audio tapes of him are fabricated and not even authenticated. He is as dead as dead can be. Like I said, probably died of his illness of kidney failure in the months following 9/11.

Who honestly cares anymore? Every average American will just say "YES! we finally got the bad guy." and move on.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Those video tapes and audio tapes of him are fabricated and not even authenticated. He is as dead as dead can be. Like I said, probably died of his illness of kidney failure in the months following 9/11.

Do you work for Navy intelligence or Homeland Security to be making such an assumption?  Those tapes were stripped and authenticated by Kryptos and usually end with a raise in our security alert.  So unless you want to tell us your security clearances with the govt I am going with the White House's official statement.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

character made up by the government?

nerd.gif

Now that's just silly
how is it silly?

at least saddam hussein was real and he was caught easily.
Word around the campfire was that he had mad look a-likes and they executed one of them instead of the real one. I haven't seen any real sources cosigning this though. And I seriously believe Osama doesn't exist. *But after reading what Air Bonilla 23 just said I see things in a new light.
what? they had him captured and put him on trial then executed him. pretty sure he wasnt fake.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Do you work for Navy intelligence or Homeland Security to be making such an assumption?  Those tapes were stripped and authenticated by Kryptos and usually end with a raise in our security alert.  So unless you want to tell us your security clearances with the govt I am going with the White House's official statement.

23r4e3s.gif

Back
Top Bottom