What Happens When You Get Shook or Nervous?

something different happens every time...but i do remember playing hide n seek and having to pee every time after the first hide.

I overreact. I remember I was playing ball in L park after school mad late at the time cuz it got dark quick and before I even notice(and I usually do) a bunchof dudes were at both the entrances of the park and there was no way out. So I'm thinking worse case scenario I die, hopefully they just want to rob me.It's like 4 or 5 dudes at one entrance and like 7 at the other. This JHS and the other dudes weren't leaving and I had to so I was getting dry mouthand shaking a bit. Just thinking of making it to the corner store.

So here's when I overreact. The dudes stop me, say what's up. Now I've seen before that's how dudes work when they don't know you and wantto rob you. The dude took his hand out to give me a pound or something I thought it was the burner. I shrieked NO, punched dude and ran
laugh.gif
His other dudes gave chase and I managed to get away with only a few bruises.Dude I punched had a grudge against me ever since, tried to get me jumped all year
laugh.gif
at that point I wasn't living in fair but with slight paranoia. Dudes was callin me quick draw cuz I wasn't giving dude chance to evenstart what they was about to do. Mad fights for no reason.

It's cuz of shh like that when I'm in an atmosphere where I feel dudes is hostile towards me and/or it's a particular scenario where dudes want tofight me and they flex on me I automatically swing.
laugh.gif
You know how most**@+!$ duck. dodge, out their hands up I was on some parry to the right hook shh
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like the feeling.

i sweat a whole lot. it can be 10 degrees outside and inside i be having a face full of sweat like i just played a game of basketball. i start to shake alotlike im having a seixure. my face gets all weird and !%@!, i get embarrassed and start panicking, my armpits sweats a whole lot, i sweat everywhere basicallyalot. my hands shake like a #%%*!, and it feel like my heart dropped, and my eye twitches. i wish i can get help for it. its so bad. i hate it so much.

Back
Top Bottom